Who is going on May 27, 2006-Costa Maya Cruise?

Disney Fans said:
Hey!
I know it isn't for a while yet! But is anyone else already booked for this cruise? We are! :wave2:

First off welcome to the DIS and welcome to the Cruise Forum. There is another forum here called Cruise Meets where you can get together with people sailing the same time as you. We are also sailing on the 5/27/06 cruise.

You can click the link in my signature below to get to the web page we developed for the cruise. Or click here to get to the cruise meets page and meet your fellow cruisers!

Hey Disney fans! Welcome to our cruise! We already have quite a fun thread going on over in the Cruise Meets forum. COme and join us via the link that Mary provided! Looking forward to seeing you post on our thread!

Hey, we're coming, too. I'll meet you over on the othe board. I can't wait.......

TTFN,
Maria :bounce:

Dont be overwhelmed Disney Fans, we just like to yak! LOL I think right now we have about 20 DIS families that have checked in. Just say hey over in that thread and you will fit right in! Maria already has!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter