Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

We are off to DL Paris depart Brisbane 11 May then onto the UK including a week's car trip around Scotland (and tix to the Chelsea Flower Show!! if there are any gardeners out there..) and then 10 days in Spain. PTR may go up today.

and Battymum - you will LOVE TDL - Disneysea is really good, especially if you get the glorious weather we did and I wish we'd had longer to see more of DL properly. You will also enjoy Japan I am sure-very different but go prepared to enjoy the cultural differences and different food. We can't wait to go back one day. Have you re-read the various TR on TDL recently-maybe that will rekindle the excitement!

We are off to DL Paris depart Brisbane 11 May then onto the UK including a week's car trip around Scotland (and tix to the Chelsea Flower Show!! if there are any gardeners out there..) and then 10 days in Spain. PTR may go up today.

and Battymum - you will LOVE TDL - Disneysea is really good, especially if you get the glorious weather we did and I wish we'd had longer to see more of DL properly. You will also enjoy Japan I am sure-very different but go prepared to enjoy the cultural differences and different food. We can't wait to go back one day. Have you re-read the various TR on TDL recently-maybe that will rekindle the excitement!

Sounds great. Would love to hear all about Scotland and Spain. Added to the list

Love this Departures Board idea - I was just about to post to see if any Anzac Disers were heading away around the time we are: May-June 2013

QF via Sydney and DFW to Orlando for 11 nights - staying off-site at Windsor Hills - figure on 7 days at WDW parks, 1 UIOA to do Harry Potter, 1 Kennedy Space Center.
Then off to Washington DC for 3 nights: Smithsonian museums and the monuments
Catching Amtrak to NYC for 6 nights (more museums, shopping, a show - not sure which yet, and the general sights)
and then QF home via a 3 night stop off in LA to check out Carsland and our dear old DL favourites (POTC was closed when we visited in 2011!)- probably staying at Hojo if they have a good rate - they aren't so big on the Entertainment Book rates anymore :sad2: - we had some fantastic deals with them in the past..otherwise I'm open to suggestions...Candy Cane Inn??

I started a PTR tacked onto the end of an old TR but that was just confusing, so will start a new one and post here when it is up!

Happy Noo Year everyone:cheer2:

Yaay a honeymoon in DL. Sending lots of good wishes for a stress-fee, fun big day and a wonderful, memorable honeymoon.

I love your departures board AWIDY :-)

Yes very clever!

Triple-yes from me.

Aww shucks.... It's nothing, but lots of fun to see when and where people are going and it's so much fun watching your flight move up the board. Now to one up with a firm departure for me. Wishing upon a star for March 2014. pixiedust:

Love this Departures Board idea - I was just about to post to see if any Anzac Disers were heading away around the time we are: May-June 2013

QF via Sydney and DFW to Orlando for 11 nights - staying off-site at Windsor Hills - figure on 7 days at WDW parks, 1 UIOA to do Harry Potter, 1 Kennedy Space Center.
Then off to Washington DC for 3 nights: Smithsonian museums and the monuments
Catching Amtrak to NYC for 6 nights (more museums, shopping, a show - not sure which yet, and the general sights)
and then QF home via a 3 night stop off in LA to check out Carsland and our dear old DL favourites (POTC was closed when we visited in 2011!)- probably staying at Hojo if they have a good rate - they aren't so big on the Entertainment Book rates anymore :sad2: - we had some fantastic deals with them in the past..otherwise I'm open to suggestions...Candy Cane Inn??

I started a PTR tacked onto the end of an old TR but that was just confusing, so will start a new one and post here when it is up!

Happy Noo Year everyone:cheer2:

Thanks saskiwi, your trip looks great. Post a link when it's up and going and I will add it to the list.

Hi there! We're leaving for our honeymoon to DLR on March 19 :D

Oh how exciting. What a great time of the year. And you an get the Mickey and Minnie bridge and groom ears. We look forward to sharing the build up with you.

Yaay a honeymoon in DL. Sending lots of good wishes for a stress-fee, fun big day and a wonderful, memorable honeymoon.

Totally agree Aussie Wendy

Mia

Ooh add me!

May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise, WDW, Vegas Baby and Disneyland!

Soooo added becpee.

This is such a great idea! Love the departure board!

14 Feb for me! Austria, Switzerland, Paris, DLP, then HKDL on the way back :banana: Getting so excited now!

PTR link is in my signature, but here it is again
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2928039

So very exciting. And you get to proceed straight to the gate. Nice work.

All updated

It's probably too early for me to do a PTR; it'll look something like this if I did...

Day 1 - Looked at hotels.

Day 7 - Looked at other trip reports.

Day 36 - Too afraid to look at my miserable bank account.

Day 38 - Checked Australian dollar.

Day 50 - Dreamed about the Dooney's I could buy.

Day 176 - Wondered if I could convince the kids to wear the same two outfits for the whole trip so I could claim their luggage space.

Etc.

aug 31, 2013....WDW/FOS.....flying kissy kissy ANZ hopefully

was going to be sept 7, 2013.....but the airfares just aren't working in my favor, but things may change again......

the joys of over planning...:beach:

Love this idea!! Alas I can only watch the departures board tick over as I have nothing planned for this year yet!! If anything is in the wind I'll let you know!
In the mean time I can get jealous reading about everyone else's trips..!!! ;) (I love doing that anyway!)

Love this idea!! Alas I can only watch the departures board tick over as I have nothing planned for this year yet!! If anything is in the wind I'll let you know!
In the mean time I can get jealous reading about everyone else's trips..!!! ;) (I love doing that anyway!)

Welcome Heather. It's always fun waving someone off. Sometimes trips get a little lost so thought I would put it all in one place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter