Who is the cutest Disney character?

EEYOREMAMA

<font color=magenta>I have the BIGGEST YELLOW stre
There are so many to choose from. I thought this was a hard one (for me anyway).

1. Eeyore (of course)
2. Thumper
3. Stitch
4. Pluto

I could probably go on and on because there seem to be lots. Who do you think is the cutest?

Oh thats hard I think the cutest are

piglet
Eeore
Tigger
Stitch
pluto

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

EEYOREMAMA said:
There are so many to choose from. I thought this was a hard one (for me anyway).

1. Eeyore (of course)
2. Thumper
3. Stitch
4. Pluto

I could probably go on and on because there seem to be lots. Who do you think is the cutest?

I think......Eeyore cause he is soooooooooo cute !!! :)

:eeyore: - he is so pathetic that he is adorable, which is why a huge stuffed cuddly version accompanied us home and I keep trying to steal him out of my DD's bedroom.

MamaCatNV

I thought the little orange furball from chiken little was absolutely adorable!! However, I am going to have to agree I thing eeoyre should be number one. He is just so sad all the time I want to give him a big hug and tell him that he is loved by everyone!!

me .....I think Pumba is the cutest......oh yah Pumbaa with two a's that is.......I dropped my A :thumbsup2

Pluto is the cutest :goodvibes

pluto1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter