• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is the most famous person you have ever spotted out an about?

Eddie Montgomery of the Country Group Montgomery Gentry is from my hometown and so I've seen him out at restaurants/stores.

I rode an elevator after a 98 Degrees concert with Justin from the group.

We saw Mariah Carey at Disneyland walking past the castle.

I once sat next to Mr Perfect (WWE) on an airline back in the 90s. I was just a teenager so it was a big deal.

Got my pic with Jesse Palmer, Olivia Rodrigo and Sean Gianbrone (Adam Goldberg) at Disneyland during the Christmas Parade.
1682549878142.png
1682549904176.png

Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson with their baby at FOTLK show at Animal Kindom! All I could say was There’s Anakin!

Dennis Rodman back in the late 90s or early 2000s. We sat at an outdoor bar in Las Vegas and noticed he was sitting at the table next to us. He had quite the entourage with him and I remember that he got up and sang karaoke.

Alan Thicke as we were waiting to disembark a Princess Cruise from Mexico in 2000.

Shared an elevator and chatted with David Crosby. 😁 Hubby still jealous to this day.

Paul Newman lived in my town so we saw him and Joanne Woodward around fairly regularly. We also were behind Michael Douglas in line checking in at a restaurant a couple of years ago.

Saw Dick Sargent ( 2nd Daren on the TV series Bewitched )in the early 1970s at JFK airport.The other would be Gordie Howe (one of the greatest hockey players) walking down a street in Moorestown, NJ. His son , Mark played for the Philadelphia Flyers at the time & lived in the Moorestown area.

I was on an elevator in the Marriott Marquis in NYC with Ray Romano. He had been on the “Tonight Show” the night before. 😁

Years ago while on a business trip to Toronto I shared an elevator with members of a rock band. I didn’t know who they were at the time, but found out afterwards from hotel staff that they were Oasis, and Liam Gallagher, the biggest jerk. He chewed out his handler for allowing other people in the elevator. I’d have preferred not to have him in my elevator either!

Bob Iger
Bob Chapek
Michael Eisner
The younger George Bush
Prince Harry, before getting married
Edsel Ford II, Henry Ford's great grandson
James Cameron, Jon Landau and entire Avatar cast
John Denver
Stuart Varney, financial expert on TV
Village People native American
Steve Harvey
Pat Sajak
Michael Bay, Director
Walter Cronkite
Joe Rhode
Tim Daly, actor
Steve Buscemi, actor
And others whose names I can't recall.

Probably not fair because I was a Concierge CM at the Grand Floridian and later was in Park Event Operations working special and private events all over WDW. I interacted with most of the people on the list, oh the stories.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter