~!Who knew you could relax in Disney?~Mother/Daughter Tr~5/2 May Trip Plans Days 5-8

I hope you enjoyed the boardwalk and beach club, those are my two favorite disney resorts!! Love the location to Epcot and Hollywood studios and the pools :thumbsup2

We loved both of them :cloud9: This was our first time staying deluxe and we plan on staying deluxe from now on!

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: Here and ready to read! Hope you guys had a great trip and interested to see if you went out with the CM!!! :upsidedow

Sarah

I'm here! I can't wait to hear all about the fun times. Did you get any wierd looks for taking photos of trashcans?:laughing:

Holy Cow - those are some obscure trash can locations. truth is, I never really pay attention to the trash can locations. But great contest idea.

Now I love the picture of your dad, but your mom looks like she is trying to faint on us. What gives Dawn? Were you too exhausted from slowing down? Or were you too frustrated from slowing down. :confused3

So glad you guys got this thing going because I know its going to be a lot of fun and I promise to catch up when I get back. so glad you decided to do the relaxing, take time to smell the roses approach.

WOW, those are really hard! I do have guesses for a couple of them but need to think about the others! I don't usually pay attention to the trash cans either. It figures the one I knew was the one you gave the answer for. :laughing:

WOW, those are really hard! I do have guesses for a couple of them but need to think about the others! I don't usually pay attention to the trash cans either. It figures the one I knew was the one you gave the answer for. :laughing:

Sorry! They are all out in the open around the world though! I never paid attention them before either but it is amazing how much effort Disney puts into having their trash cans blend in with the area!

I'M HERE GIRLS....going back to read now.....will post later......:hug:

That is a great contest.....hard.....but great!!! I love the face that you relaxed and it was the best trip every!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Excited to see the TR started!! I have been so busy with school and work and the kids starting back to school I kept telling my daughter to check for me to see if the TR had started. Can't wait to read more!!

Great contest!! I have to think about a couple of them. Very clever!!

I'M HERE GIRLS....going back to read now.....will post later......:hug:

That is a great contest.....hard.....but great!!! I love the face that you relaxed and it was the best trip every!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Yay! I am so glad you made it over :hug:

Thanks haha it is sort of hard but I am sure everyone has seen these trash cans at some point and never realized it!

Thank you! We definitely love disney in August so we will be there at the same time next year!:hug::woohoo:

Excited to see the TR started!! I have been so busy with school and work and the kids starting back to school I kept telling my daughter to check for me to see if the TR had started. Can't wait to read more!!

Great contest!! I have to think about a couple of them. Very clever!!
Welcome! Thank you! I am pretty busy with school as well so it took a while for me to get around to posting our new TR. Thank you! I am excited to see what you all come up with!

Yay! :woohoo: Thank you! There will be a lot of talk about pin trading I brought 20 pins to trade and traded all of them :laughing: Yes I took as many pictures of the food and restaurants as I would have if I had written a Food TR but I am just going to put them on here. I took tons of food pics!

Can't wait to pack in all the pin trading info I can before we leave on Thursday !!

Glad to hear your gonna include your food pictures :thumbsup2

The way I read it I'm suppose to have my Trash Can answers in by tomorrow , so I will send them now if I'm not right let me know plz :)

Can't wait to pack in all the pin trading info I can before we leave on Thursday !!

Glad to hear your gonna include your food pictures :thumbsup2

The way I read it I'm suppose to have my Trash Can answers in by tomorrow , so I will send them now if I'm not right let me know plz :)

Just in case we don't get to much pin trading before you go here is some info. Basically every CM wears a pin lanyard or some have a little keychain cloth hanging from their belt loops. Your kids can ask any CM to trade and ask for whatever pin they want and they can trade whichever one of their pins they want to. There are a lot of special sets out there but I usually just trade for whichever pin I like :laughing: The CMs are really nice and if your kids see any pins in the stores that they like tell them to search CMs for it! I have found a lot of pins I like just by looking for them! Also your kids can just walk up to CMs and ask to see their pins and not have to trade with them. It is really easy and your kids may be shy at first but I am sure after they get used to it they will become pin trading pros!

You are right you can send them in today :)

Joining in:thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about it and it was neat how you happened to be walking right past us that day.

Looking forward to more:goodvibes

Hi! I just found your trip report and when I saw that you go to EMU I had to sign up (I go to MSU, so I'm just a bit down the road lol)! I took a mother/daughter trip myself in March and I'm planning one for (hopefully) this coming May! I'm excited to hear about your trip and possibly getting ideas how to relax on my next trip so when I get home I don't say "I need a vacation" :lmao:

Wow all these Michiganders here! I go to U of M, but I had to post that I went to the MSU game Saturday at Ford Field. It was a lot of fun, I felt a little guilty cheering for MSU but it's all good fun. Caitlin, my son's girlfriend goes to EMU now, wouldn't that be something if you guys knew each other!! lol He goes to Wayne State do we have any WSU students on here. We should all study together. lol (which is what I am supposed to be doing yet I find myself on HERE! haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter