Who loves a Challenge? Who likes Puzzles?

FishyCat25

Mouseketeer
I cant solve this can any help?

IELYATEIVYUOVDHSOGAARALCNBLEEOSLETINWOWY

SOLUTION: __ / ____________ / ________ / ___(ANSWER)___ / ______ / ____________ / ________, / ______ / ____ / ________

HINTS

HINT 4: SOLVING THIS WILL REQUIRE A SPLIT DECISION

HINT 5: AFTER THE SPLIT DECISION, REQUEST THE SHORT STACK

I cant solve this can any help?

IELYATEIVYUOVDHSOGAARALCNBLEEOSLETINWOWY

SOLUTION: __ / ____________ / ________ / ___(ANSWER)___ / ______ / ____________ / ________, / ______ / ____ / ________

HINTS

HINT 4: SOLVING THIS WILL REQUIRE A SPLIT DECISION

HINT 5: AFTER THE SPLIT DECISION, REQUEST THE SHORT STACK

Are there any other hints? You list hint 4 and 5. What about hints 1-3?
Is it a letter substitution puzzle? Is it a scrambled word puzzle?

Sadly I dont know :(

but no hints 1 through 3 are for puzzle one which brought me to puzzle two (this one)

thanks for taking ur time to help

Maybe you can tell us how the first part of the puzzle worked? I'm not sure what we are supposed to solve.

thanks ur all very nice.........i am hoping to come across someone whos seen a similar puzzle and can tell me what to do........solving it would be great but i dont want u guys cracking brain cells for me.

The first puzzle was a a scramble which simply said

Put a top grade after a slanted line if the next puzzle appears salvation youll find.

it was simply something like lets say i am at wdwinfo.com/disboards/ soliving that first puzzle when i get the clue i add the "top Grade" A after the disboards slant wdwinfo.com/disboards/A and i am taken to puzzle two..

THANK U

Well, if this helps at all. According to the first hint you need to divide the 40 letters into two groups. And according to the second hint, the shorter of the two groups will form your question.

Now, in the question part there are 4 words dividide like this (if my measurements of the lines are correct)
word 1 - 1 letter
word 2 - 5 letters
word 3 - 4 letters
word 4 - 2 letters.

the answer part has 7 words:
word 1 - 2 lettes
word 2 - 3 letters
word 3 - 5 letters
word 4 - 4 letters
word 5 - 3 letters
word 6 - 2 letters
word 7 - 4 letters

Now, assuming this is a scrambled puzzle, all you need to do is figure out which way to divide the original 40 letters (front or back) and descramble the letters in each group to solve the puzzle. If it is a letter substitution puzzle that of course will be a lot harder, especially because you still don't know exactly how the original 40 letters are divided.

Maybe this helps. :confused3

Good luck solving.

Doubtful if either of these is correct, but if you don't mind, would you let me know if either the letter "B" or the letter "G" works?

The solution is:

I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SOLVED THIS NOW GO AWAY!

I have no idea how, why or what, but it finally came to me....

If you split the puzzle in half and start with the first letter of the first half, go to the first letter of the second half, the second letter of the first half, the second letter of the second half, etc...... you'll read the solution.

Now I'm going somewhere to do something more relaxing. Although I do feel a bit like I could build something complex right now....... yeah - not a chance!!! :rotfl:

I think that was right the word was BELIEVE which gave me the next puzzle

=(9 / +=2(72 / =66 / @=(7& / @9(390* / &=(=59#) / *49&9 / 9$=+@69& / =!2

SOLUTION: __________, / ____________, / ______ / ________________, / __________ / ______ / ______ / ______________ / ________________ (GIVE ANSWER)

HINTS

HINT 4: THE WORDS IN THIS ENCRYPTION ARE SCRAMBLED

HINT 5: "A" AND "E" ARE THE MOST USED CHARACTERS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter