Who needs an Everest Room?

I need a code because this game is still making my computer go crazy!!!!! Thanks a lot! :) :) :) :thumbsup2

Thanks for the code rangebob, but ah! it didn't work

i heard ppl could help you get a everest room if your computer won't let you play. well..could anyone get one for me plz? thanks so much to that person! :)

ty so much. you can now put my name on the list.

LisaInNc said:
I will be willing to get Everest room codes for people that can't play. PLEASE don't PM me just reply to this thread and I or someone else will be sending you a code shortly.

edit:

Codes sent to:

1. KidGoofy
2. Hawthorne
3. Saxsoon
4. tequioa
5. mom2cookies
6. brunettetapchick (from justliketink)
7. Pirategragoon
8. daber
9. Arielfn93 (by rangebob)
Is the list for people who need codes, or people who got codes? I can get codes for people who need them.

kaeoboy said:
Please add me to the list of people that would like an everest room code. It won't even download on my machine. So I'm missing out on the game. :-(
look in your mail ..i just sent you a code

and I sent a code to tmaxpuppy , imgoofy'swife , KHSore_VMK_Love

I also need a Everest code if anyone will help.Tried to update game and it dose'nt work any more.Say it's finding server to down load a file. thank you

I think there are 3 people on the list that still need codes. I will get that taken care of today.

Thanks to everyone that helped! You all are what makes the Dis so great!

I would really appreciate one, I'm a "macite." All the other ones won't download it...

I would like an everest room.I'm not sure if I can load it onto a compy that it will work on.

I also need a room code. I can download the game, but it never starts. :(

So if someone could please help me out. :goodvibes

*edit* I no longer need a room code thanks to CoolDasiy! Thank you! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter