Who out there loves Chip and Dale ?

balletskater

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to know who out there loves the chipmunks as much as i do . I was told one of them was on the loose alone today in Futureworld. If anyone was in Epcot today and may have taken a picture i would love to see this!!!:goodvibes :love:

Who out there loves Chip and Dale ?

.........I HATE both of them SQUIRRELS!

Up-Dog.gif

They are my fav characters for meet n greets. I was not lucky enough to be in Epcot today though. :(

Aw, phooey!

Nuthin' but TROUBLE, the BOTH of 'em.

Donald_Duck_mad.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Awesome pics and captions Robo! :)

chip and Dale are a lot of fun!

I was told one of them was on the loose alone today in Futureworld.
I remember seeing a solo chipmunk (cannot tell Chip & Dale apart, so who knows which one it was), when we were at Epcot last month. I can't for the life of me remember where he was, but it was somewhere in Future World.

And yes, I do love and miss the old Chip & Dale cartoons.

I like 'em as much as the next Dis-er, but my problem with the is that they seem to be everywhere!

Every Disney vacation I've been on (WDW & DLRP multiple times), they are the only 2 characters I'm guaranteed to see every day.
Fortunately they seem to be a bit more playful than most characters so they're always fun to interact with.

They are my favorites. They are so cute. I have my picture with them from each trip, it is a tradition.

We saw Chip and Dale at the campfire/movie at Fort Wilderness! We got Chip's autograph but weren't able to get Dale's -- gotta have something for our next trip I guess! Funny how we didn't see them out and about in any other parks, though! The campfire is a great place to see them!

I love my chipmunks!! But why are they slowly being pushed out of the parks?? Or should I say, the restaurants???
No more Chef Mickey, no more Cape May Cafe....

Yes, I used to see them EVERYWHERE...but my last 2 trips, barely saw them....

I miss the munks!

I love my chipmunks!! But why are they slowly being pushed out of the parks??

I might ask why have they been pushed out of your AVITAR?

Your name is chipsgal but you have
(Bambi's) Flower as your picture. ;)

They are in quite a few places ! They are in futureworld almost every day! Ihhave seen them in MKwhenever i was there and Garden Grill. They were also in AK to !! SOOOOOOOO CUTE !!! Help would love a picture of the loose one for our book from yesterday !!! :sad2:

see, they are attacking my avitar as well!!!
My husband is an avid "Pete" fan...He is on a campaign to get rid of the chipmunks and bring in Pete. He thinks Pete should be running Disney World!!

I guess it is really the restaurants that they are starting to disappear from..Again, my husband says it's because chipmunks shouldn't be handling my food! I think he is just jealous because Chip gave me a kiss :love:

just checking to see what my new avitar looks like...Finally ( I think ) figured out how to do it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter