Who remembers the Mystery Fun House?

I do!!! My only memory of it is the mirrors and an area where you would crawl through a dark tunnel. I've been trying to remember the name of the place for years! I went in the early 80s.

I do!!! My only memory of it is the mirrors and an area where you would crawl through a dark tunnel. I've been trying to remember the name of the place for years! I went in the early 80s.
I think that tunnel crawl was about 2/3rds of the way through... and there was a bypass for kids afraid to crawl through.

I think I remember the inside being black carpet and there was a section that went uphill and then back down.

I remember it! Even as a kid I remember feeling particularly grossed out there. I think by the time I went it had already passed its heyday.

I was there in the early days and a few years later. Lots of changes. But it was a fun, unique attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter