• Ami

• Phyllis

• Mike

• Shannone

• Wynottah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked Al..I don't think he gets picked on nearly enough and we are an equal opportunity slamming institution. I'm sure deb has some good dirt.

that's mrs. doubtfire's more feminine sister.
I think the 2 guards in the back are scarred for life.

beer.jpg

Okay.... the gloves have come off!!! I was going to post something all nice and sweet & kind, like....

We can't pick on >>>>

John - Cause he remodeled his aunt's home.
Pete - Cause he always has an endless supply of beer.
ME - Because I'm awesome, beautiful, and fun to be around.
Rog - Cause he was the first "Dis'er" I met & he introduced us to Rumplemintz.
Al - Well, just because his kids may have to take care of me one day.
Jim - Cause he introduced us to Kungaloosh.
Jen - Cause she makes terrific potato salad & has the Mickey Screen
Ami - Cause she's just too danged cute.
Phyllis - Cause we can't pick on someone who types weird sounding stuff. That ain't right.
Mike - Cause he makes really good wings.
Shannone - Cause she has enough problems with bats right now.
Steve (BK1) - Cause he has all the rum and the blender & Jason needs his drinking buddy.
Wynottah - Cause she steals beer and brings it to Pete.

I say..... LET'S ALL GANG UP ON ....

Roz01..jpg

Now I won't be able to concentrate all afternoon. Thanks.

Jim, no matter how many times you look at the back of your monitor, you still won't be able to see her heiny!! It just doesn't work that way. ;)

Jim, no matter how many times you look at the back of your monitor, you still won't be able to see her heiny!! It just doesn't work that way. ;)

Look what you did now. Jim is printing it out - so can flip over the picture to see her back side...

I will probably get this thread closed but you know, I'm at a loss for words. I have had the following done to me just this past weekend alone.

1. Failed a field sobriety test in front of a golf cart dash cam and everybody at the GG. I'm very surprised it's not on You Tube, or is it?

2. Had the inside of my camper completely toilet papered by 3 women (1 of them I think the world of) The other 2 I'm still trying to figure out how to dispose of you :lmao: .

They wrote in huge letters on my driveway (in chalk by the way) rules that were very "ribbing" as this seems to be the new Dis word. Put Tinkerbell wrapping paper on my door and moved my light post to another site. At least the girl was cute who they donated it to. After all this I still got up Monday and laughed. I mean this isn't even half the other stuff I endured.

So let me get this straight. Just because we ribbed Colson (who I really believed invented the fort and told Walt how to design it) because he didn't come by to say hey. To be honest we really don't care who does and does not want to come by, but we enjoyed meeting all the people we did. Well excuse me for being too friendly. Since Colson feels like he's been singled out I ignored him so that I won't see any post and hurt his feelings.

I could've very easily left the fort on Monday and been sore, but I thought it was funny and so well done that I can't even think of a comeback. Oh and just to remember something from last year, I recall when we had all ruined Colson's magic for him and he was going away because we just did him in. A few months later he comes back and says oh it wasn't you guys it was something else but I thought it was you guys so everybody I offended with my attitude just kick back and enjoy the show.

You are a good egg Donnie, but Donald Duck is still cooler.

I will probably get this thread closed but you know, I'm at a loss for words. I have had the following done to me just this past weekend alone.

1. Failed a field sobriety test in front of a golf cart dash cam and everybody at the GG. I'm very surprised it's not on You Tube, or is it?

2. Had the inside of my camper completely toilet papered by 3 women (1 of them I think the world of) The other 2 I'm still trying to figure out how to dispose of you :lmao: .

They wrote in huge letters on my driveway (in chalk by the way) rules that were very "ribbing" as this seems to be the new Dis word. Put Tinkerbell wrapping paper on my door and moved my light post to another site. At least the girl was cute who they donated it to. After all this I still got up Monday and laughed. I mean this isn't even half the other stuff I endured.

So let me get this straight. Just because we ribbed Colson (who I really believed invented the fort and told Walt how to design it) because he didn't come by to say hey. To be honest we really don't care who does and does not want to come by, but we enjoyed meeting all the people we did. Well excuse me for being too friendly. Since Colson feels like he's been singled out I ignored him so that I won't see any post and hurt his feelings.

I could've very easily left the fort on Monday and been sore, but I thought it was funny and so well done that I can't even think of a comeback. Oh and just to remember something from last year, I recall when we had all ruined Colson's magic for him and he was going away because we just did him in. A few months later he comes back and says oh it wasn't you guys it was something else but I thought it was you guys so everybody I offended with my attitude just kick back and enjoy the show.

You forgot #4 your kid pretended she didn't know you

Donnie should be thankful that they didnt turn his trailer over on its side, it would have taken him at least a day to figure out why the pee was running on the floor. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter