Whoo Hoo!!! Booked our 1st (2) Trips home!!!

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
I am so excited!!! We originally planned on just 1 week in HHI for next summer...we will be there the week of July 7th and while I had her on the phone I just HAD to check availibility for a few days in March at BWVs! Yeah!! We will be there March 3rd and I cannot wait! This is so exciting!! Had to share!!!
Kathy and the boys!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Yes, I can't wait for our first stay at VWL! It is exciting isn't it?
We toured last fall and I was hooked. We first entered the studio, and I thought, yes...this is really nice! And...then, we went through a door to the one-bedroom and I was completely bowled over...I just loved it!

I have to get practice using/banking my points. No problem--I'm going to love planning these trips!

Enjoy your planning and vacations!:) :cool: :)

Thanks! I had to play the 1/2 stay in studio, 1/2 stay in 1 bdrm game with my HHI reservations but am getting the 1 bdrm for the entire 6 days at BWV in March. Either way is easy enough at this point since we "only" have 2 kids under 3. And the studio even blows away the room we stayed at in the Contemporary! Good luck to you!!!
The lady at MS ( who my son referred to as Minnie Mouse) really was a huge help when it came to borrowing and finding the "cheapest " way to go point wise. I am impressed already and we haven't even gotten there!
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter