Who's from Michigan?????

Farmington Hills.

2 CMU Chippewas and 1 future ? (OK, she's only 10, but wants to be a vet, so probably MSU)

There are a whole lotta Disers from Kalamazoo!

Nice to see some fellow CMU grads out there. 8 days and counting. Where has all the planning time gone?? :confused3

We live in Grosse Pointe. I grew up in Rochester and moved to Ionia. MSU and Western grads in this house!

I am born and raised a Downriver Rat. Lincoln Park to be exact. Went to Eastern, and now live in Atlanta, GA.

Another Eastside Burbs here...We live in Macomb, Mi. Leaving for Disney in 13days:banana: School starts in 27 days:eek: :teacher:

I grew up in (south) Dearborn Heights, moved to Oscoda for a few years, then Chesterfield, now I'm living in Saint Clair Shores.

Where were all of you when we had our Dis Meet at 12 Oak Mall on 7/14?

If enough Michiganders (and Michigeese) are interested, we could plan another one. :wizard:

I grew up in (south) Dearborn Heights, moved to Oscoda for a few years, then Chesterfield, now I'm living in Saint Clair Shores.

Where were all of you when we had our Dis Meet at 12 Oak Mall on 7/14?

If enough Michiganders (and Michigeese) are interested, we could plan another one. :wizard:

Speaking only for myself, I had no idea there was a Dis Meet at 12 Oaks on 7/14. Darn, darn, darn! If I'd known, I'd have at least tried! Oh, well... Maybe next time?

Beth, in White Lake, MI!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter