Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

We just changed our trip from President's week to May 25 - June 1st. We are staying at the Poly (be ready for us David :rotfl:).

I am hoping we get a pin code for 40% off the deluxe resorts to save some $$!

We were scheduled for the 4/3 deal in February but Tim got worried the weather would be too cold - he such a BIG wimp! So, we are coming again in May.

You should Push it back another week so you can be here for Gayday! :thumbsup2

You should Push it back another week so you can be here for Gayday! :thumbsup2

I wish we could - but, I am not off from school. They gave us off 6 days for Memorial day and I added a personal day.

One day we will make it to Gay Days at Disney!!

We will be at the World from June 4th - 11th...staying at Coronado Springs Resort... :)

My DPIC and I will be there January 10 - 16th staying at the BWV

I see a couple of you will be there when we are. We'd be up to getting together from some drinks and whatnot.....

We will also be there for a quick trip on:

December 23rd - Dec. 27th.....Resort: TBD

:woohoo:

I will probably go for each kid's birthday (Feb and April), my birthday (May), Gay Days (June), MNSSHP (October), and Podcast cruise, CP, MVMCP (Dec). With Orlando being only an hour away... Hey, Sorry, Folks, but between the hurricanes, oppressive humidity 11 months out of the year, and living in the Bible Belt, there has to be some advantage to living in Florida.

May 20th - 27th 2010 - Disneyland California - Sheraton Anaheim!! :banana:

Cant wait!! First trip to Disneyland, my girlfriends 23rd birthday, and our 5 year anniversary!!

My partner and I are taking my parents to WDW for their first trip January 20 - 30th. We'll be staying five days at the Treehouse Villas and then five days at Kidani.

We also have three weekends in May booked at the GCV during the Food & Wine Festival at DCA. Even though we only live 20 minutes away, we splurged on CA DVC just so we could stay over during F&W.

Our last reservation in 2010 is the Saturday night in October over Gay Days Anaheim weekend.

The plan at the moment is for me and my partner to visit april 28-may 12 at the Pop Century, and depending on the money as we get closer upgrading to a moderate resort. Though until my company decides to tell me if I can have time off work or not, that's a very tentative plan.

Mrs. Wonderful (aka Maddy) and I will be at OKW Feb 1-11 on points, then at Universal Royal Pacific and the MCO Hyatt for one night each before returning to Oregon.

We're dining at Victoria and Albert's on Feb 9 to celebrate 25 years of creating a life together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter