Who's going in June?

Are you referring to the things WDWNT has posted in the past about PTN? Because their latest RUMOR was that they still have not made to reapairs to either the costumes of floats yet and that MSEP could be returning to DL this summer and then move back to WDW for next year, with PTN returning to DL in 2024. I guess we'll see......no anouncements by Disney.
Which is why I said rumor

But adding to my post so people know its just a rumor

Just got our flights finally! We used airmiles and had to play the waiting game for them to drop in price enough. Had resigned ourselves to maybe flying out of LAX or BUR but this morning the flights from SNA dropped to the right amount and we booked! It feels like such a victory! 😂

Just got our flights finally! We used airmiles and had to play the waiting game for them to drop in price enough. Had resigned ourselves to maybe flying out of LAX or BUR but this morning the flights from SNA dropped to the right amount and we booked! It feels like such a victory! 😂
I am so envious. I wanted to fly into Burbank (will be spending a few days in Hollywood) and then fly home from SNA, but prices were too high. We were able to use airmiles for all 3 of us, but have to fly to LAX. The only good part is we have a nonstop flight.

Just booked my final ADR. I was surprised that I was able to get everything I wanted without any issues. I also think that these are least amount of ADRs I have made for a DIsney trip. We ended up with:

Storyteller's Cafe (arrival night, no park time)
World of Color Dessert Party
Fantasmic Dining Package/River Belle Terrace
Blue Bayou (dh's choice)

and a 100th anniversary park tour.

Every other meal will probably either be quick serve or we may play what I like to call dining roulette. On a day we are in a park we will check to see what ADRs are currently available for that day. If we see something we like, we will book it.

Hope everyone else is getting the reservations they want.

On my own for this trip (1st time at DL) and will be using an ECV for the first time - planning has been wholly different from my many WDW trips when I wasn’t contending with mobility issues.

I can’t get a great sense for accessibility areas (still have research to do. Booked Blue Bayou F! for June 9, 2:30 p.m. as I’m banking on an afternoon break to help me make it to the end of the night and am hoping it will help avoid too much commotion after a long day. Tried for River Belle but struck out.

I also booked Carnation for 6:50 p.m. thinking I may want a wedge salad and breather to prep for the final stretch. At least it’s secured and I can cancel if I decide I don’t need it.

I’m aiming for the WOC Dessert Party for June 10 and either Carthay Circle Lounge or Lamplight Lounge for dinner (early to make sure I’m in Carsland when the lights go on). Considering both for a light meal midday and around 5:30-ish. Haven’t got a great handle on DCA plan yet.

My last day isn’t a full one and so have a decision to make for June 11 ADR, may skip and opt for quick service. Will be headed to San Diego by 3 or 4 for checkin and conference there for several days.

On my own for this trip (1st time at DL) and will be using an ECV for the first time - planning has been wholly different from my many WDW trips when I wasn’t contending with mobility issues.

I can’t get a great sense for accessibility areas (still have research to do. Booked Blue Bayou F! for June 9, 2:30 p.m. as I’m banking on an afternoon break to help me make it to the end of the night and am hoping it will help avoid too much commotion after a long day. Tried for River Belle but struck out.

I also booked Carnation for 6:50 p.m. thinking I may want a wedge salad and breather to prep for the final stretch. At least it’s secured and I can cancel if I decide I don’t need it.

I’m aiming for the WOC Dessert Party for June 10 and either Carthay Circle Lounge or Lamplight Lounge for dinner (early to make sure I’m in Carsland when the lights go on). Considering both for a light meal midday and around 5:30-ish. Haven’t got a great handle on DCA plan yet.

My last day isn’t a full one and so have a decision to make for June 11 ADR, may skip and opt for quick service. Will be headed to San Diego by 3 or 4 for checkin and conference there for several days.
Are you going to the SSEA conference by any chance? We are at DL June 10-12 then off to San Diego for our daughter to present :goodvibes

Seems like San Diego is hopping for conferences. I’m attending a Total Rewards conference and wiIl probably be on my way home when she’s presenting at SSEA. That will be a proud parent moment for you!

Dining reservations success today for June 10:
  • WOC Dessert Party 8:00 p.m., hoping right choice for that time instead of 9:15.
  • Lamplight Lounge for 12:50 shows as brunch, thought it would be lunch.
  • As a result, snagged Carthay Circle Lounge at the last moment for 5:00 p.m. until I figure out which is best option.
Had a weird issue with my credit card details not allowing the WOC booking and had to use an alternate card, then used the original card for the two other ADR’s.

Now to determine June 11 partial day need, likely not necessary with freedom the way to go.

Dining reservations success today for June 10:
  • WOC Dessert Party 8:00 p.m., hoping right choice for that time instead of 9:15.
  • Lamplight Lounge for 12:50 shows as brunch, thought it would be lunch.
  • As a result, snagged Carthay Circle Lounge at the last moment for 5:00 p.m. until I figure out which is best option.
Had a weird issue with my credit card details not allowing the WOC booking and had to use an alternate card, then used the original card for the two other ADR’s.

Now to determine June 11 partial day need, likely not necessary with freedom the way to go.
Ooh I got Lamplight Lounge brunch too! That's a pretty sought-after ADR. We did a Tuesday-Thursday trip last time and didn't get a chance to try for brunch and did lunch at Lamplight Lounge. I'm super excited to try brunch. I've heard great things!

Ooh I got Lamplight Lounge brunch too! That's a pretty sought-after ADR. We did a Tuesday-Thursday trip last time and didn't get a chance to try for brunch and did lunch at Lamplight Lounge. I'm super excited to try brunch. I've heard great things!
Thanks for that intel! I had no idea but with a great recommendation Iike that it fills me with a little more confidence. :)

Last edited:
Another successful ADR day, booked Plaza character breakfast for final day at 10:40 a.m., think it’s a good move and gives me the option after a busy rope drop to fave attractions.

So far, I’ve done well with ADR’s but questioning committing to second F! show with BB ADR. I suppose it allows for finding a spot for castle projection/FW show before heading to F!. I keep remembering travel time to hotel right across the street means falling into bed more quickly than WDW allows.

Dining opened for me at 6 am EDT, the same as yesterday, which is the same time WDW annual pass sales opened for DVC members. o_O I could pick times at 6 am, then it errored out :badpc:, but I was just able to complete the one ADR I wanted for today.

Got my first reservation for the my trip, Blue Bayou Fantasmic package. I figured I wanted to try Blue Bayou and see Fantasmic at some point, that I might as well combine both. Going to get a Lamplight Lounge for later in the trip and WoC Dessert package. Neither of those should be hard to get. Probably will add a Disney100 tour pending reviews.

Unfortunately it looks like Rogers the musical will start in July and Splash Mountain will close in May. I was really hoping one of those things would be open when we are there. I am hoping the Matterhorn reopens by June at least.

I went on today at 6:30 am and saw some opening for the restaurants I want to go to on my trip. So gives me hope they wont sell out in just mins but hours

Looks like Pride night after hours on 6/13 and 15. So for my 5 days stay at DLR 6/12-16, only one day will be a standard DLR day of the 12th. The other 4 days will be either Grad night or after dark days... My first thought is that's pretty disappointing honestly.
I may buy the Pride night tickets if i can manage it. It could be fun.

Yeah
I know for some its early to be making summer plans but not a fan of Disney starting summer so late this year.

Event until 15th and no Rogers until June 30th. Just not a fan of summer starting the last week of june when many school gets out the first week of June and weather is still nice in June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter