Who's going in May 2007???

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Hi all
We usually go May and Novemeber ... and wondered who we "might" be there this coming May. So when will you be "taking in some Magic" and where are you staying?

We will be there May 19 - 25th 2007 and staying at OKW (a 1-bedroom & 2-bedroom). Our brand new baby boy's 1st trip!!!

We are planning on going May 24-28th. We have not made reservations yet, but probably soon!

tigger2on said:
Hi all
We usually go May and Novemeber ... and wondered who we "might" be there this coming May. So when will you be "taking in some Magic" and where are you staying?

We will be there May 19 - 25th 2007 and staying at OKW (a 1-bedroom & 2-bedroom). Our brand new baby boy's 1st trip!!!

We are! Got a 2BR at the Beach Club for the second week of May. Can't wait!

We'll be there May 24-June. Staying at POR I am so excited it could not get here fast enough.

We'll be there if airfare ever comes down Apr 28th - May 5th or sometime around there, SSR. DH and I will be bringing 6 yr old niece.

DD and I will be there for a weekend in May, not sure which one yet,
but probably Memorial Day or the weekend after.
:darth: :yoda: :chewy: :ewok:
Star Wars Weekends!

We were going to skip our annual May trip in '07 and go in Oct '07 instead. DH thought we should do both so... we'll be there May 6-11 at VWL!

Hopefully we will be down May 13-21. I have to call tom. for ressies at BWV st. studio. Keep your fingers crossed for me!! I was going to call yesterday but lost track of time. When I remembered it was 2pm. Hopefully I can get it tom.. :wizard:

We will be at BCV May 5th - 8th for a long weekend. It will be our first stay at BCV and we are really looking forward to it.

We have a two bedroom at BCV from May 5 to 13th. We are taking our goddaughter princess: for her first trip to Disney!

just off the phone with MS. We are booked for BWV for a 2 bedroom 5/16-5/22!!! woohoo, can't wait!!

April 29th-May 4th 1 bedroom Boardwalk View! :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter