Who's going to HHI this Thanksgiving? See you at Surfmen's Station!

AOPI57

DVC owner BWV VB SSR
We went to HHI lastThanksgiving and had a Dis meet which was a lot of fun. I haven't seen anything posted this year about who's going to be at HHI for Thanksgiving unless I missed it.

Funny, I was just thinking that it was about time to start planning the DIS meet. I've just had a hectic few weeks and haven't had much time.

I'll see if I can arrange it with the resort and post back here if we're "on".

Just who IS going to be there this year??? :wave2:

I loved getting to meet you all in person last year, even if I had to crash the party. Thanks!! Hope this Thanksgiving is wonderful as well; alas, I'll be in California---may have to do a day at Disneyland in honor of the DisHHers. But hey--if anyone wants a gate pass to Sea Pines this time around, I can still call you in, just send me a PM 2 weeks out. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We'll be there, as far as I know! ;) The four of us and DD17's best friend.
Hi, Dottie! Hi, Kristen! We haven't had time to even breathe and enjoy the prospect yet. Hopefully, after the November 1 Early Decision deadline for Jenn's first choice of university. :teeth:

Will someone who's at HHI this year please post a fun-filled trip report (although what other kind of trip report would come from HH?) DH and I won't be there, we'll be at WDW, but we're already thinking ahead to next year and trying to decide whether to go back to WDW or go to HH. Please help us by telling us what HH is like at Thanksgiving.

keenercam said:
We'll be there, as far as I know! ;) The four of us and DD17's best friend.
Hi, Dottie! Hi, Kristen! We haven't had time to even breathe and enjoy the prospect yet. Hopefully, after the November 1 Early Decision deadline for Jenn's first choice of university. :teeth:

We'll be there! Hi everyone!

Pat

Okay, everyone -- it's official! We can have our DIS meet at Surfmen's Station on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving!!!

For those of you who were there before, it will be set up basically the same -- please bring an hors d' oeuvre or dessert to share -- finger foods only, please. We're definitely not fancy here! And bring whatever you would like to drink -- beer, wine, soft drinks, water, whatever!

Since it's a family affair, we start it pretty early. I think we did 6:30 last year. That way if you want to feed the kids "real" food beforehand, you can, but if you want to make the meet your meal for the evening, that's fine too!

Please let me know if you're planning to be there or not and how many will be in your party. Any questions, just post 'em here!

Woo hoo! Just a month to go!!!

Dottie,

The 4 of us will be at the DIS meet.

Thanks for your hard work!

Cam,

So glad to hear your going to be there too. It wouldn't be the same without you!

Kristen

Kewz1[B said:
Cam,[/B]

So glad to hear your going to be there too. It wouldn't be the same without you!

Kristen

Thanks, Kristen! We are really looking forward to seeing all of you guys!

Dottie -- Thank you so much for your hard work on planning the DIS meet!

We'll be there from Sun-Sat. Can't wait to see "y'all" (or is that youse-all in NJ speak?) on Wednesday evening.

Patti & Cailyn

Can't wait to see you guys! Is anyone else getting as excited as I am? 15 days and counting for us!

I'm thinking we've got all we are gonna get for this year! I have PM'd everyone I could find who had posted either that they WERE going to be there or were THINKING about being there for Thanksgiving. I got a few answers, but it seems like a lot of people changed their plans.

Right now, it looks like we'll have a group of only 20-25 people. BUT, Chef Gordon will not be around to help us out this year, so maybe the smaller group will actually be better.

Those of you who have said you'll be there, check your PMs in the next day or so. Anyone else who wants to join us, let us know!!!

Woo hoo! I'll be there in a week!!!!

Very psyched, Dottie! Leaving one week from today! Confirmed that Jenn's best friend is joining us. So, we are 5 -- Howard, me, Jenn, Adrienne & Andy. Will send you a PM about food for our get together. Saw that the guys have lined up tee times. Starting to feel "real"! :Pinkbounc

Last Call on free Sea Pines gate passes! send me a pm if interested.

Have fun, y'all--the weather has been gorgeous lately. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter