Who's on the Magic on 3/5/05?

Lizardbeth61

<font color=green>Are all these berries edible?</f
. . . we'll be there and wonder who else is going. Our family is me, DH, DD (11) & DS (8). Our 6th Disney Cruise, our second 7 night adventure.

We're going!! Myself, DH, DD12 & DGD7. Our second Disney cruise, we did a 4 day Wonder in 2/2002. This will be our first 7 day and the first cruise for DGD. We are getting excited now.

Jenn

Hello jen! Thanks :-)

I just received my documents recently and found out that they have my lastname = lastname + middlename. I wonder how strict the custom officers are wrt to the names being matched exactly the same, spellings/order-wise.

Our family will be there, DS5 and DD3, first cruise for them. Wife and I went on a carnival cruise a number of years ago, I'm expecting this one to be much much different

We will also be aboard - on our second week of our back-to-back cruise: celebrating our Pearl Wedding Anniversary! We cant wait: I understand the weather is glorious right now in the Caribbean. Look forward to meeting you all. Happy sailings. Nat and Dave

:wave: We will be there, myself, DH and Ds12. Still waiting for the documents, but that won't stop us from starting to pack this weekend. :banana:

We'll be there - 17-year-old DD and myself, on our third Disney cruise and first seven-night. Only two weeks to go!!! Our documents arrived yesterday, along with a cute Minnie beanie and some mouse-ear lollipops from Michelle at Magical Escapes. The weather here in Pennsylvania is cooperating by being cold, snowy and windy, so we'll appreciate the cruise more than ever.

I moved this over to the Cruise Meets board, which is the place to link up with fellow cruisers.
Barb

We'll be there too, DH, DD(11) and DD(8). We also got our docs and can't wait to get there!

Hi, We will also be on the Mar 5th cruise. Me, DH, DD(11) & DD(7). My DH parents and brother's family will also be joining us. I am so excited and a little nervous as I am the one that talked everyone into this trip to celebrate DHD 80th birthday. I pray that Disney will live up to my expectations (including changing our dining time to the main seating - this is the only main issue for DH's family). It sounds like the ship will be pretty full judging by our inability to upgrade from our Cat 11 inside staterooms to a Cat 6 room. After spending many hours reading these forums, we wanted to change to a room with a balcony but were advised that there wasn't any left. I am also concerned that we have not yet received our documents yet. Hope they come soon, as we will be leaving on Mar 3rd. I am busy trying to formulate our plan of action for the first day of the cruise. With a party of 10, I am already fretting over all the reservations that need to be made. Once that is done though I will be putting myself into party mode and soaking up all the Disney fun I can find. I can't beleive that some people actually complained about being bored. Boredom and Disney do not go together. Anyways, everyone have a great time. PS Any other Canadians sailing? Nancy :flower:

Hi, We are flying out from Vancouver. Until 3 years ago, we use to live in Saskatchewan. Have a great cruise :goodvibes
Nancy

We are also on this cruise. DH, me and DD(7).

We are flying out of Saint John friday night and staying at the Hyatt.

Less than 2 weeks, cannot wait.
Peanutgirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter