Who's Staying At The Hard Rock For The 4th Of July

tiggerguy2000

Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried
This will be my 3rd July 4th stay and I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same.I have a Deluxe room for 4 nights(7/3-7/7) at the club price of $230.00 a night.I know I could have paid less in a regular room but we are adding one extra on this trip so im going with the Deluxe room.I wanted the concierge room but we would have been cramped.After that we are going to Disney and im using my DVC points for a 4 night Polynesian stay.We will be in the Hawaii building staying in the lagoon view concierge room.If we had to pay for the room it would have been $2,200.00 so thanks DVC.pirate: pirate: pirate:

I will at PBH on July 4. We are paying $188 APH rate. I booked a standard room but received a free upgrade to a deluxe because I am Loews Gold. We are looking forward to the fireworks!

Im still blue level because only my first trip was booked by me.I was given 1 trip as a thank you and another trip was bought with others and the HRH gave me a free stay because of problems during our stay.I wish I lived as close as you because I would also go alot.It looks like your going every month or so this year so far.Have a good time and say hello to the cat in the hat!
tiggerguy2000pirate:

We will be staying at RPR from July 3rd-6th. We paid $164.00
Fan Club Rate. SO EXCITED!!!!!!

We are staying July 3- July 5th after a cruise. We did it kind of late so missed out on the discount prices. But we can't wait.. it is well worth it.

Mary

:wave: We will be there 7/3 - 7/8 at the HRH in a standard room. We wanted a deluxe room, since we have 5 people. I am still going to keep trying, maybe someone will cancel. Hope to see you there. This is our first trip. Will it be real crowded?:sunny:

Yes the HRH will be full that week but who cares.If it's your first time going on the 4th then lets talk.On the 4th you should be in or around the pool leading up to the fireworks because they have a band playing and lots of games to play for kids and adults.Both parks fireworks go off just over your head so no need to be in the crowded parks to watch.The last time we went for the 4th I was laying in the shallow water with a drink in my hand and a smile on my face.It.s my hotspot for the 4th and I go every year splitting time with Disney but this is the best.

tiggerguy2000::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: :space:

We will be there the 2nd through the 5th! Then on to Disney at the GF for four nights! Me, DW, and 2 DD's

Almost the exact same itinerary! Hope to see you there. ::yes::

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be at PBH until the 3rd. Wear your lime green ribbons or Dis'er pins so we can spot each other at the parks. Hope to meet some of you. We've made some friends in the past that I still communicate with. I'll be the one lounging in a cabana with a smile on my face.

We'll be at RPR 6/30-7/5. $144/standard AP rate. Where should we watch the fireworks?

We will be at the HRH July 3-5 after our cruise also. I reserved my reservation in January with hotel kingdom for standard room 189.00 a night. I also reserved a cabana #1 for the 4th of July, thanks to all the great advice from this board!!!

We just reserved Cabana #4 for July 3rd & 4th!

Can't wait!::yes::

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter