Who's up waiting to call Disney? lol

Is Lilly from the states? Our Lilly is from Haiti. She will only be 22 months when we go.
Heidi

My dh just took ds to school. If I'm not done by the time he gets back, it's too bad for us (sigh). He has to get to work and so do I. I guess I could try again this afternoon, but I'm not holding out alot of hope. Maybe since I already have the room there's a chance...

when i get my phone bill, it's going to eat up half of what I save if I can get the free dinning. 58 min. when you get thru, and post tell us how long you were on hold please.

Was on hold for almost an hour and then got disconnected without anyone even picking up - argh!

and to add insult to injury, it never even occurred to me there'd be a min # of nights to stay and I was trying to book it for one family in our travel party and they're only staying with us at WDW for the weekend, so only a two-night stay. Major brain fart.

So not only did I get disconnected without anyone picking up, but I couldn't have even booked it if I'd got through so I wasted an hour of my morning (plus ate up a bunch of long distance minutes lol).

ARGH!

right there with you 2mickeys 1 minnie!

so. . anyone doing bibibity bobbity boo???

I'm on! 49 minutes!

I'll return with news one way or another!

I forgot to write down the code, I didn't think we would need it. Anyone remember what page it was on? the music loop has started all over again.

kikeybeth - I am thinking of doing it but not sure if my DD is too young. She is turning 3 in two weeks.

DW tried to call (7:50am) for the heck of it since we are going early Aug. and don't qualify for free dining. She got a message that says all circuts are busy please call later. :rotfl2: :rotfl: So we tried again a few more times and got the same message every time. Guess there are a ton of people trying to get dining. Hate to be in the Parks in September especially if POP and a few other resorts are selling out an hour after they started taking ressies.

Just got off the phone with them. An hour and 15 minutes. Thank goodness my cell has unlimited ld!! :woohoo:

I got what I wanted except one dining reservation. That was booked. But I'll try again later and see if someone cancels!

:ccat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter