Who's watching Travel Channel right now??

All four of us are sitting here on the sofa watching - we've been looking forward to this for a couple weeks!

Me and my 3 kidlets are. DD just asked if we could go now and she would empty her bank account to help pay. :love: DH is in the other room telling us that we better not be bummed out after. Clearly he does not know us! :rotfl:

Got it recording on the DVR!! Having to work right now though (took a break to check the boards real quick, hee hee hee)!

Not me:sad2: ! I am so sad. Travel Channel is not an option with our stinkin' cable company. I'm swithching to Dishnetwork.

:happytv: Finally got the DH to turn off the fishing show! Now it's Disney for the rest of the day! :happytv:

Planning the trip on the laptop :surfweb: while watching the Travel Channel :happytv:

Thank goodness it's pouring rain or I might feel guilty about not walking the dogs:lmao:

Me Me Me!!!

But it was raining and the tv kept "searching for satelite" I hate when that happens. But it stopped for good now I hope!
I love watching these things! :D

Been watching all day~not getting too much done good thing my laptop is downstairs so I watch and be on the boards!:surfweb:

I wish I was but I'm at school and our cable co. doesnt give us the travel channel and they took away GSN so we are left with not much but I'm having my mom DVR it so I can watch it over Easter to get ready for our May trip!!!!

i'm glad i'm not the only one glued too the tv.... i think they need to make some updated disney shows!!! who's with me???

Watching and trying to pack for the move to the new house..like watching better than packing to move.

I've seen a lot of the numerous times. So I'll be taping only the ones that I haven't seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter