Who's your young DD's favorite Disney Princess?

Who's your young dd's favorite princess?

• Snow White

• Cinderella

• Sleeping Beauty

• Ariel

• Belle

• Jasmin

• Mulan

• Tiana

Results are only viewable after voting.

dejavugirl

Earning My Ears
We're heading to Disney World for the first time (9 more days!) with dd3. And it got me to thinking how popular each princess was. My dd's favorite princess is "Princess Beauty" (Sleeping Beauty) as she calls her. I suspect because she wears pink...lol... But I don't think she's one of the favorites. Heck, I didn't even want to buy the movie because I thought it was boring. But once dd became obsessed it was a necessity. :-)

On a side note, my favorite Princess was always Cinderella. :-)

I wonder too if the popularity of each princess effects how often they are featured for meet and greets...

I know you are only asking about favourite characters for girls, but I have to comment that Mulan is not a princess. :) She did not marry a prince nor did she come from royalty.

My daughter loves Sleeping Beauty, for a long time her favorite was Snow White..but honestly she watches Princess and the Frog more than anything lol

This thread isn't really about theme parks attractions and strategies, so I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

I have two DDs, so I decided just to tell you instead of voting!
DD4 says her favorite is Cinderella, though she asks to watch Ariel all the time!

DD2 definitely likes Ariel the best. In fact, one of her first sentence combos was, "Look! It's Ariel! She's a mermaid!"

For me it depends on which daughter but they both love Ariel so that is what I voted since it is one they agree on. My younger daughter is all about Cinderella and Ariel. My older daughter depends on what day and it changes from Snow White to Ariel. My girls both also love Tinker Bell and Minnie but that is a different catagory! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter