Why can't I remember any WDW vacation planning from last year?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi there! Hope you are all well and happy!

Last April we went to WDW after three years of saving and planning. I learned a lot from these boards, Wonderland Tea party, CBR info, car rental info, traveling with kids, strollers, meals etc.,. I learned just about everything, except codes, I paid rack rate. Now I know about codes and got $99 for CSR for this April trip, Anywho I stray. So after all the planning about packing, what to bring etc.,. I am lost again! LOL! It's only been one year! I can't remember much about groceries, hours, etc.,. I made notes, but not detailed, I was tired at the end of the day and we packed too much into a day. Okay, so I remember one thing. It was such a great trip that we are going again this April. We are going for 11 days CSR, 11 days because we are going to give WDW a rest for a while. So where do I start? We are plane booked, CSR booked, I'll be purchasing 7 DHP soon, I'll book car soon. I have PS's already and a couple to come in Feb. I feel like I am missing something? S

PS's??? did you remember them? BTW, are you asking about where to shop for groceries or what to bring, can you be a little more specific about what you are looking for? You know, do you want to know where's a good spot to watch a parade, which character breakfasts do you prefer, things of that nature or what to pack in your suitcase?

Since Theme Park Attractions & Strategies focuses on the rides and attractions, you may want to try out Tips Board for some of your answers. I shall direct this over there to assist you. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter