Why did Disney create the Disney Princess Enchanted Calls and why was it a failure?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Disney used to have a smart idea that you could do special phone calls to your kids for bedtime birthdays and many other holidays with Disney Princesses called Disney Princess Enchanted Calls and how it worked was you selected your child's special day favorite princess and your phone number and time to recieve the call and once the call was recieved the child got a special message from their favorite princess and it was similar to the wake-up calls you get at Disney resorts. But in my mind I think this idea failed because not only did the calls cost so much money but most people never recieved the princess calls at the time they requested. I know this because my mom tried to get a Disney Princess Enchanted Call for me for my birthday and never recieved one. What was the main reason Disney stopped doing these? Because it seemed like a smart idea for kids to recieve a special call message for birthdays and bedtime and Disney should've made them for free rather than making the Disney Princess Enchanted Calls pay expensive money for parents to give their kids something special

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter