Why does National have to be so confusing?

P

pnelson

I just went on the website to reserve my card using their new quick reserve feature. I backed out at the end because it did not say "Quick Reserve" anywhere, but a window popped up saying that Emerald Aisle service was not available for my choice-which is a minivan. So, I'm trying to reserve it without using my Emerald Aisle #. Am I correct-I can bypass the counter and go get my minivan without waiting in line right?

Also, is there an attendant down there in the garage? I guess I'm wondering, especially since it will be Thanksgiving morning when we pick up the van, what if I get to my aisle and all the vans are gone?? What's to stop other people from taking my car?

When you make your reservation, you sign in for your Emerald Club like normal. Punch the reservations button, fill in your dates, choose your vehicle, then click the box that says choose your level of service. It will have options pop up on the left column. Choose the Emerald Reserve option. That way you can go straight to the garage pick out and pick up your vehicle and check out on the way out of the garage bypassing the counter alltogether. Also, be sure to enter any discounts you may be entiltled to :)

Nobody can take your minivan. People who have and Emerald Aisle reservation can only pick from their class car or the aisle designated Emerald Aisle. You will be going to the Mini Van Aisle, so you should not have any trouble. If there are not any there, just go to the booth and let them know, and they will bring you one from the other side :)

Their web site gets a little crazy. Sometimes if I dump my cookies I'll get a complete different answer. I have a minivan reserved through the new Emerale Reserve. We have used National at MCO more than 40 times now and have always had excellent service, both picking up cars and returning cars.

they are the absolute worst rental car agency there. thats why.

I respectfully disagree, and it is really easy, you just have to take your time are READ everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter