Why hasn't Moon Knight been mentioned lately anywhere?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Since Moon Knight began in April on Disney+ and ended in May I'm noticed that Moon Knight has become scarce to find and hasn't been mentioned in any magazines. And it makes me think that Marvel and Disney+ did promote the show well but didn't promote it enough. Another thing I have noticed about Moon Knight is that in just about every single entertainment magazine there is not one single Oscar Issac photo in sight and I have been searching every magazine for Oscar Issac photos and there is none. I have given up hope and now have moved on to finding Ryan Reynolds photos and Deadpool photos instead. Did Moon Knight have low ratings or did Disney+ not give it proper promotion?

The show ended so they don't need to promote it at the moment. They'll ramp up again if there's a season two coming out.

I still have to watch.

But I agree with a prior poster, they will advertise the heck out of it leading to premiere and then up to the last episode.

The show aired, the show ended, the show has run its course. What's there to advertise at this point?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter