Why won't anyone read my PTR?? A 2010 graduation ptr (with 200+ pics)

So I am getting a little aggravated.....I have this bracelet that I got from WDW last year when I went. It is made out of fabric and has two beads on each side that are connected to a little metal plate that says magic on it with a mickey head....I really want to find another one and buy it--does anyone know where to get one??

Wow, March 5-20. I'm jealous! You'll be there over my birthday. :)

Yea, I helped pay for it and it's mostly my graduation gift from my parents and grandparents! I've always wanted to go to Disney World for my birthday--it's in 3 and a half weeks!!! September 25th.....I'll send you an extra special picture when i'm there for your birthday!!!

So I'm contemplating driving down.....It's easier to bring back more souveniers, and we really want to explore a few things around orlando while we're there....so here's my car:
1ef74c9a.jpg

1ef74c9a.jpg

I calculated the miles and it's 1178.41 miles--the total cost of gas is $110.45

So I am getting a little aggravated.....I have this bracelet that I got from WDW last year when I went. It is made out of fabric and has two beads on each side that are connected to a little metal plate that says magic on it with a mickey head....I really want to find another one and buy it--does anyone know where to get one??

Driving sounds like a great idea if you have the time!! The sound track from princess diaries is good to listen to also!!

Have no idea where to get the bracelet, but it sounds cute!!:goodvibes

Love the music for the car ride! My son wants to bring his guitar with us so he can play in the hotel room after the parks. He is learning Disney songs. Too cute!

Hi,
I am enjoying your PTR.
But I am going to put it in our other board with the other Pre-trips.
Hopefully you will find others going at the same time.

I know the bracelet you mean, I purchased a few as gifts before we left in December. Try this to get a new one:

Guests also can shop the theme parks by phone after vacationing at Walt Disney World Resort. Just call 407/363-6200. Describe what you saw and where you saw it. With the help of computers, the Attractions Merchandise Guest Services Department can locate that gift, arrange the purchase and ship it. The Guest Services Department can help with merchandise from all Walt Disney World-run shops in the theme parks. It is open weekdays except holidays.

I know the bracelet you mean, I purchased a few as gifts before we left in December. Try this to get a new one:

Guests also can shop the theme parks by phone after vacationing at Walt Disney World Resort. Just call 407/363-6200. Describe what you saw and where you saw it. With the help of computers, the Attractions Merchandise Guest Services Department can locate that gift, arrange the purchase and ship it. The Guest Services Department can help with merchandise from all Walt Disney World-run shops in the theme parks. It is open weekdays except holidays.

Thank You! I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow!

Alright well seeing as how I haven't done anything in a while--here's something:
I'm going on Sunday to the Christmas Carol Train Tour!!!!
00-3.jpg

And then yesterday I ordered tickets for Disney On Ice!!!! It's on Oct 3rd @ 7:30 pm---and the best part is that I found a coupon in my entertainment book for half off up to 8 tickets--so i'm going with my mom and brother and we're sitting in really good seats! We're in seats 120B!!!!!
c4450055.jpg

b4116eca.gif

I will! I'm really excited for it!!! I'll take a bunch of pictures for sure and post them!!! Thanks for replying!

So I finally got the pics uploaded from today's Christmas Carol Train Tour!
The 3D blow up sneak preview theatre--this was absolutley amazing!
110_1413.jpg

The Train!
110_1415.jpg

Blow-up post thing
110_1419.jpg

Carolers that were singing christms carols while we were waiting in line
110_1421.jpg

110_1423.jpg

The tickets!
110_1422.jpg

T-shirt--I wanted one of these...but they didn't have any kind of gift shop :(
110_1429.jpg

The rest of the train!
110_1431.jpg

Where you enter
110_1432.jpg

Close-up of the pretty snowflakes on the train!
110_1437.jpg

Mr.Scrooge himself
110_1439.jpg

Tiny Tim
110_1441.jpg

"Fire" Place
110_1457.jpg

My family in front of the christmas dinner :)
110_1459.jpg

Your trip sounds like it's going to be amazing! I look forward to hearing more about it.

LOVE you PTR!!! I'm planning on going to WDW in December of 2010 I can hardly wait!!

I live in MI too!!!! Small world!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter