Wickedly Creative people NEEDED to help for surprise for the Wife! CLUE 3 POSTED!!

What about Morrocco?Epcot. mysterious and oriental? Isnt Alladin from India? REALLY steer her FAR,FAR AWAY .... Flying carpets,magic lamps.Sesame bagels(as in Open sesame). What about using the line Once upon a time? refernce the heat. Its Hot in Afrca, India, and of course Florida. What about a place that Makes you HAPPY. just brainstorming here.The ( My)Happiest place on Earth is with you etc...or something like that.

I have no poetic talent but I do have an idea...you could work in something about "April showers bring May flowers", since you're going at the end of April to the beginning of May. Flowers will reference the festival, and showers makes me think of England, so it may continue to throw her off.

By the way, I think everything you've done so far is incredibly creative, I hope everything works out!

Got this bit from an intrepid news reporter
Some people say you will need a passport-er

:thumbsup2 I like this clue. She will thinks she needs a passport. :lmao:

- Jennifer

BTW - I have the WDW and DCL Passporter (compliments of DH for my birthday:love: ). Love them both! :goodvibes

That darn google - once again I am foiled by them.

I'm not sure exactly which line from the poems she googled, but up came this thread (who knew) and obviously from there she didn't need a Masters degree to figure out what was going on...

I *of course* did get lots and lots of brownie points for the effort, and she is now excitedly looking forward to our trip on April 30th - thanks to all who read this thread and more so to those who helped - mucho appreciated.

Til next time

Ciao'

Paul

That darn google - once again I am foiled by them.

I'm not sure exactly which line from the poems she googled, but up came this thread (who knew) and obviously from there she didn't need a Masters degree to figure out what was going on...

I *of course* did get lots and lots of brownie points for the effort, and she is now excitedly looking forward to our trip on April 30th - thanks to all who read this thread and more so to those who helped - mucho appreciated.

Til next time

Ciao'

Paul

Ahhhh...damn it! I was following this thread with great enjoyment! How dare the Google search engine be soooo good!

Glad that your wife it excited about the trip though, and I bet it was great fun for her to read what we'd all been up too! :)

Well done on doing this for your wife, she's a lucky lady! :)

I am the luckiest! :goodvibes Come April 30th peezee and I are heading to Florida!!

Sorry gals - no brothers, no clones, only one and and he's all mine - I'm not very good at sharing ;)

Thanks to everyone who helped DH - I'm not so good in the creative area at all so I appreciate everything!!

Jennifer

I am the luckiest! :goodvibes Come April 30th peezee and I are heading to Florida!!

Sorry gals - no brothers, no clones, only one and and he's all mine - I'm not very good at sharing ;)

Thanks to everyone who helped DH - I'm not so good in the creative area at all so I appreciate everything!!

Jennifer

Darn you! :rotfl:

Congrats on having one heck of a guy!!

Enjoy your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter