wide world of sports

wendell78

Earning My Ears
HI Everyone!

WE are going to WDW for Easter vacation! I know.........crowds. This is our third time and have told ourselves we are going to do the laid back approach this time. Anyways, I would like to take dh and ds and dd to Wide World of Sports. ON their web site it says "entry on day of event only". I can not find a schedule to show what events are taking place when we are there. Has anyone been there to just look around. I am not sure we want to go to any one event. WE just want to take a look around, possibly to the NFL experience. Can anyone tell me how visiting WW of Sports works.

Thanks

I have heard they do not have the NFL experience anymore - we didn't see when we were there for a soccer tournament. In my opinion, I wouldn't waste my time here. There is a restaurant there but unless you are there for a certain event - it is definitely not worth your time, even if it is free with your package.

We had to pay extra to see my son's soccer games. There is no charge for parking but it cost my family $86 for a pass. It is a nice sports complex, but believe me there is so much else to do in WDW than waste any time here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter