Wife Diagnosed with Cancer...oh my

Mike, What a relief for you and your family. That is the best kind of news to hear. :goodvibes

I'm just seeing this but wanted you to know that I'm so happy for you! Cancer is evil but very beatable...keep thinking good thoughts!

Thank you for all your prayers. God has blessed our family. It is a miracle indeed. Again a tearful thank you to all of you wonderful people out there.

That is wonderful. Miracles do happen.
We'll keep the praising coming and we are still praying your wife recovers fast.

:goodvibes

She has been doing well. She gets tired by early afternoon though. I guess it comes with the territory. She is due back to work next week. The bad thing is that she works part time here at a local hospital and doesn't go in until 11:30 and works till about 4:30. This is the time when she has been losing her energy. We saw the oncologist a few weeks ago and He confirmed the good prognosis. It is scary to say you have had cancer. The worry of it coming back will always linger with us. Thanks again to everyone for their prayers and support.

How is everything going? I just read your post. I will pray for you guys. I don't know what it is like for a spouse to be sick, but my mother had lung cancer and I know how afraid I was. She made it thank GOD. If you need a prayer email going just message me with her name and I will get one started right away. Prayer is a powerful thing.

Sonya

So happy to hear she has been doing so well. Keep positive and don't think back on the "what if" or the "maybes". It's not productive and you will cause yourself a lot of fear and anxiety.
I work in a hospital as well as a paramedic so understand the territory. I also have a direct family member with cancer that cannot be corrected with treatments or surgery.

Keep positive, continue coming here to vent and we'll all stay in touch with your and your wonderful family. All my love from Canada!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter