Wife Diagnosed with Cancer...oh my

She had her surgery on Monday and was released home today. We expect results tomorrow. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts.

Hopefully the surgery will remove the cancer completely. Cancer is always scary the first time a loved one deals with it.

I just wanted to relay to you that my wife turned out fine with her surgery and the surgeon just called us and told us that the cancer was very tiny (3 mm wide) and it was all confined to her thyroid which was completely taken out. At first that couldn't find the cancer on the slides so they had to recut all of the slides to find it. The outlook is wonderful. It looks like she won't even need the iodine/chemo treatment. He wants us to come in a few weeks to go over the entire report but the prognosis looks fine. Thank you for all your prayers. God has blessed our family. It is a miracle indeed. Again a tearful thank you to all of you wonderful people out there.

I just wanted to relay to you that my wife turned out fine with her surgery and the surgeon just called us and told us that the cancer was very tiny (3 mm wide) and it was all confined to her thyroid which was completely taken out. At first that couldn't find the cancer on the slides so they had to recut all of the slides to find it. The outlook is wonderful. It looks like she won't even need the iodine/chemo treatment. He wants us to come in a few weeks to go over the entire report but the prognosis looks fine. Thank you for all your prayers. God has blessed our family. It is a miracle indeed. Again a tearful thank you to all of you wonderful people out there.

Thank God. That fills my heart with great warmth.:grouphug:

Oh my goodness! What wonderful news! :):):) Thank you for letting us all know. I have been sending up little prayers whenever it crosses my mind. I will continue to do that! :grouphug:

That's excellent news Mike. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. :)

Mike I am so happy to hear that all went well with her surgery! Keep us posted on how she's doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter