wii or ps3

wii or PS3

• Wii

• PS3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hopefully getting the Nintendo Wii for Christmas, if I do I'm getting Red Steel first, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess second, then Super Smash Bros. Brawl whenever it gets released. :thumbsup2

DarthJordan said:
Hopefully getting the Nintendo Wii for Christmas, if I do I'm getting Red Steel first, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess second, then Super Smash Bros. Brawl whenever it gets released. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Ok, I'm done laughing now....

DarthJordan said:
I pretty much want each of those too so far. We're gonna try to get the Wii on launch day, I just won't get to touch it until Christmas. :( And Dark... Mind if I steal your signature? xP

Shaymojack said:
I pretty much want each of those too so far. We're gonna try to get the Wii on launch day, I just won't get to touch it until Christmas. :( And Dark... Mind if I steal your signature? xP

LOL, sure... :rotfl2:

I like the "JUST SAY NO" over the XBox 360. :lmao:

DarthJordan said:
Ok I was a nintendo fan boy for a long time. How long you may ask well counting the SNES umm I was about 4-5 years old when I started playing the SNES. But then I saw the light here is a hint starts with an x and ends with a box360. Haven't guessed yet? WHAT ARE YOU 2?! Ok but really I got really ped at Nintendo for being kid based. For a while I belived them when Nintendo said they were tring to become not only a kid based company that is untill they pushed Super Smash Bro's Brawl aside for a while and worked on happy feet.

yo yo 700 said:
Ok I was a nintendo fan boy for a long time. How long you may ask well counting the SNES umm I was about 4-5 years old when I started playing the SNES. But then I saw the light here is a hint starts with an x and ends with a box360. Haven't guessed yet? WHAT ARE YOU 2?! Ok but really I got really <removed> at Nintendo for being kid based. For a while I belived them when Nintendo said they were tring to become not only a kid based company that is untill they pushed Super Smash Bro's Brawl aside for a while and worked on happy feet.
this is a family website plz take out p word

Happy Feet is not a Nintendo game, it is a movie liscensed third party game.

They are working on brawl right now to make it better, not to annoy you.

Saxsoon said:
Happy Feet is not a Nintendo game, it is a movie liscensed third party game.

They are working on brawl right now to make it better, not to annoy you.
Actually, the games release was pushed back so Nintendo could work with the develepor to make the game playable. Sure, they're working on SSBB, but they said that about TP, didn't they?

Anyway, still don't see what the whole deal about the "P' word is. Not really a swear word. Hardly considered bad. At least in my book.

shadow pirate said:
Actually, the games release was pushed back so Nintendo could work with the develepor to make the game playable. Sure, they're working on SSBB, but they said that about TP, didn't they?

Anyway, still don't see what the whole deal about the "P' word is. Not really a swear word. Hardly considered bad. At least in my book.
Splee someone on my side :sunny:. I did not know that much I only knew they pushed back the date for SSBB to do something with happy feet.

Yo yo 700, people have different rules. But here on DIS we have a rule that states you should not use bad language.

2. NO PROFANITY: Profanity has no place on these boards. The boards are equipped with censoring software and will not permit messages containing inappropriate language to be posted. Profanity includes attempts to bypass the built in filter that these boards contain to avoid such words. Anyone found trying to bypass the filter will have their posting privileges revoked. Further, profanity includes suggestive or inappropriate photos. This is a family site, and other sites exist that contain more lenient guidelines regarding such matters.

I'm not trying to sound like a mod or anything, you don't have to listen to me. I'm just giving you the heads up on the rules since you're new here.

yo yo 700 said:
You said in your post that they put SSBB to work on Happy Feet. You are implying that Nintendo actually is working on this game.

Saxsoon said:
You said in your post that they put SSBB to work on Happy Feet. You are implying that Nintendo actually is working on this game.

That was me I thought.

Kinda of topic, but listen to this:
Wikipedia said:
Nintendo Company, Limited (Japanese: 任天堂 or ニンテンドー Nintendō; NASDAQ: NTDOY, TYO: 7974 ) is a multinational corporation founded on September 23, 1889(1) in Kyoto, Japan by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce handmade hanafuda cards.(2) In the mid-twentieth century, the company tried several small niche businesses, such as a love hotel and a taxi company.(3) Over the years, it became a video game company, growing into one of the most powerful in the industry. Aside from video games, Nintendo is also the majority owner of the Seattle Mariners, a Major League Baseball team in Seattle, Washington. Nintendo purchased a sizable portion of Gyration Inc, a company specializing in gyros and motion sensors, in 2001.

I really don't care either way as long as Lucario is in SSBB....I could just see him using Pulse Bomb and killing the little yellow rat once and for all...:rolleyes1

Captain Brain said:
I really don't care either way as long as Lucario is in SSBB....I could just see him using Pulse Bomb and killing the little yellow rat once and for all...:rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By the way, who's Lucario?

EDIT: There are actually 2 rats, if you're talking about SSBM ;)

DarthJordan said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By the way, who's Lucario?

EDIT: There are actually 2 rats, if you're talking about SSBM ;)
Lucario is a new one to Pearl/Diamond/Whateveh.

And think of it this way, if you kill the little rat nothing can grow into the big rat. Crisis Averted!

Hmmm... in the face, it almost looks like an evolved Mightyena.

Nah, I love Lucario way too much. :p Mightyena didn't evolve this gen, maybe next. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter