wilderness cabins

Yes, I got 160.57/nt including tax and extra persons charge. We will be there Jan9-13/03.

I got a cabin for $1119 for 7 nights from 12-23 to 12-30. This includes tax and the charge for an extra adult.

We can't wait. It will be our first Christmas at WDW.

You'll have to post when you return Piratefan. I've never been and I'm sure you'll have some valuable tips when you return. Have you requested a certain cabin location?

I got $129 a night (not including tax) for Dec. 7-11th. I think with tax it's $142 or somewhere around there. We have never stayed there before and the kids are really excited:)

When are you going? good luck getting your rates!

tmli,

I haven't requested a location yet. I'm still trying to figure out everything. FW looks so big compared to ASMo. It would be good to be close to the laundry facilities since there are 6 of us (lots of dirty clothes). But, we are not renting a golf cart, so it would also be good to be close to the bus stops. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

I have been reading the camping board, but always looking for extra info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter