Wilderness Lodge Fireplace Meet 2/2/04

Valentine

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Hey there all.... this is posted within other threads.. but I figured I would make one of it's very own... It seems quite a few Disers will be staying at the WL on this particular date.. and since we hear the weather has been getting a bit chilly at night at Disney.. what would be better than an evening at the lodge in front of the fireplace.. sipping a hot chocolate.. or favorite adult beverage.. swapping Disney stories and putting faces to names.... NOTHING I SAY!!! :) So.. here it is.. come one come all.. this meet is NOT limited to WL guests.. all Disers are encouraged to come on over to the Lodge and spend some time getting to know each other....So.. the info is as follows:

Meeting Date: Monday Night, February 2, 2004
Meeting Place: Wilderness Lodge Lobby, In Front of the Fireplace
Meeting Time: 9:00 pm

I look forward to meeting you all!!

Kathy :wave:

Oh.. and if we get ambitious.. maybe we can take a late night forage in search of the Memory Box!!

yay for Gary & Lana.... Looking forward to meeting you!! Betsy will be joining us also.... Any other takers?? Have a good night!!

Kathy :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter