Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

Wow, those are great photos DisneyNutz!!!! I do not think I will be able to contain my excitement until December, so I guess I will just have to keep this thread going until then !!:cheer2:

Thank you also kofduke & jess20k for your photos as well!

Thank you Em&Bec's Mom for the nice comment, I am very excited the thread is taking off & getting so many reviews & participation !!!:banana:

Keep them coming fellow DIS'ers, we are doing great !!
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Thank y'all so much for sharing your fabulous pictures! I have some to share as well and will try and post them when I get the chance.

I was fortunate enough to stay at WL after I graduated from college in 2005; in May I'll be returning to celebrate getting my Master's degree. :woohoo: The Lodge is truly the most beautiful resort I've ever seen, let alone stayed in, and I cannot wait to go back! The pictures make me wish time travel was real and I could skip ahead to May 13th, my departure day! Thanks again, all! :yay:

:worship: ya'lls pics were GREAT

:thumbsup2 We have a trip planned & booked for 05/11-15/08 but DH wants to stay @ the All Stars Music.....after seeing these pics, I just might have to change our plans (and make it a BIG surprise) for him..I mean us................ :laughing: :laughing:

I want to thank each & everyone of you for those pics, they were awesome ......:woohoo:

thanks alot !!

jean:upsidedow

Thank y'all so much for sharing your fabulous pictures! I have some to share as well and will try and post them when I get the chance. - I will hold you to that SorcerDonald, bring on the photos & feed my addiction PLEASE !!!:santa:

I was fortunate enough to stay at WL after I graduated from college in 2005; in May I'll be returning to celebrate getting my Master's degree. :woohoo: The Lodge is truly the most beautiful resort I've ever seen, let alone stayed in, and I cannot wait to go back! The pictures make me wish time travel was real and I could skip ahead to May 13th, my departure day! Thanks again, all! :yay:

:worship: ya'lls pics were GREAT

:thumbsup2 We have a trip planned & booked for 05/11-15/08 but DH wants to stay @ the All Stars Music.....after seeing these pics, I just might have to change our plans (and make it a BIG surprise) for him..I mean us................ :laughing: :laughing:

I want to thank each & everyone of you for those pics, they were awesome ......:woohoo:

thanks alot !!

jean:upsidedow

Thank you for the nice words Wilderness Gal, we have a great group of DIS'ers & they are definitely feeding my addiction- KEEP THEM COMING GUYS!!! Thank you !!!:santa: :santa: :santa:

Say it isn't so, where are my photos for today? I am starting to have some severe withdrawls & am starting to get sweaty-- bring on the photos! Please feed my addiction!!:surfweb:

Thank you for all the great pics that reaffirmed our decision!!! We just switched (yesterday) our reservation from the Swan to WL for July and after seeing these great pictures I am sooo excited - and kind of wishing we were going in December...

DisneyNDecember - we are neighbors. A 20 minute drive. I am in Rockwall. Woot!!
Disneyworld in December is the best. I stayed at the BC/YC this past December and kicked myself in the pants when I walked into the Wilderness Lodge. I was originally booked for the WL and then changed resorts bc I got a great discount. Boo on me!! ;) Though there are some nice pictures here, none of them do justice to the resort itself. It is amazing.

I will upload a few I snapped and post them. :) I think I have to reach a certain post count first.

I'm lovin' the pics also. We'll be staying there in May, and looking at the beautiful pictures just helps enhance the anticipation. Thanks!

We first set eyes on WL in 2005 and would love to stay there one day. In fact, we loved it so much, we've gone back to visit everytime since, and have taken quite a few photos. Here are some of my favorite.

Florida2005169.jpg

Florida2005180.jpg

Florida2005177.jpg

P1030234.jpg

P1030235.jpg

P1030236.jpg

P1030240.jpg

P1030244.jpg

P1030245.jpg

P1030248.jpg

P1030249.jpg

Thank y'all so much for sharing your fabulous pictures! I have some to share as well and will try and post them when I get the chance.
Okay Sorcerer Donald, where are they? :goodvibes

Thank you for all the great pics that reaffirmed our decision!!! We just switched (yesterday) our reservation from the Swan to WL for July and after seeing these great pictures I am sooo excited - and kind of wishing we were going in December...
I know, hence the name "DisneyNDecember"-- :santa:

DisneyNDecember - we are neighbors. A 20 minute drive. I am in Rockwall. Woot!!
Disneyworld in December is the best. I stayed at the BC/YC this past December and kicked myself in the pants when I walked into the Wilderness Lodge. I was originally booked for the WL and then changed resorts bc I got a great discount. Boo on me!! ;) Though there are some nice pictures here, none of them do justice to the resort itself. It is amazing.

I will upload a few I snapped and post them. :) I think I have to reach a certain post count first.

Looking forward to those photos fellow Texan !!! You will just have to take a trip in November/December as well when the decorations are up for Christmas!!:santa:

Still trying to get those pictures for you.
You rock !!! Keep posting. :surfweb:

I'm lovin' the pics also. We'll be staying there in May, and looking at the beautiful pictures just helps enhance the anticipation. Thanks!
I know !!!! :love:

We first set eyes on WL in 2005 and would love to stay there one day. In fact, we loved it so much, we've gone back to visit everytime since, and have taken quite a few photos.

GREAT photos Lovin Lorne !!! Thank you for sharing & when I get back in December, I will post all my photos for you as well. :santa: :santa: :santa:

okay it's official.............i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo staying there. Just not telling dh how much it costs...:confused3 I deserve a nice vacation, haven't had one in 4 years. I'm getting so excited.:dance3:

HA! Me too. I booked our trip and kept the price to myself. I just had to stay at WL!! Sssshhhh no one tell him. :rolleyes1 I love this thread. I too have a photo obsession with WL since I've always wanted to stay there and have yet to visit. Keep em comin guys! I'll repay the favor in May when we return.

HA! Me too. I booked our trip and kept the price to myself. I just had to stay at WL!! Sssshhhh no one tell him. :rolleyes1 I love this thread. I too have a photo obsession with WL since I've always wanted to stay there and have yet to visit. Keep em comin guys! I'll repay the favor in May when we return.

Doodlesmommy, I am glad to see I am not alone in my addiction !!
I look forward to seeing your photos in May. Be sure to take photos of everything-- room, bathroom, closet, refrigerator, Sea Raycers (if you rent one), the restaurants,....... everything !!! I have a bit longer to wait, but I enjoy the anticipation of the vacation almost as much as the actual vacation!!:santa: :santa: :santa:

Looking forward to those photos fellow Texan !!! You will just have to take a trip in November/December as well when the decorations are up for Christmas!!:santa:

That is when I was there, December 07. It is a shame that is was so overcast or else these pictures outside would have been better.

Here are a few. :)

WildernessLodge23.jpg

This picture is terrible, I did not bring the tripod.

WildernessLodge1.jpg

WildernessLodge25.jpg

WLRedo3.jpg

WL2.jpg

Okay Sorcerer Donald, where are they? :goodvibes

They'll be coming 'round the mountain when they come (yeehaw!).

:lmao:

Seriously though, I'm in grad school and a wee bit busy at the moment (understatement :rotfl: ). So sad that work gets in the way of my fun, but que sera. As soon as I get some spare time, I will find and upload what I have. :cloud9:

They'll be coming 'round the mountain when they come (yeehaw!).

:lmao:

Seriously though, I'm in grad school and a wee bit busy at the moment (understatement :rotfl: ). So sad that work gets in the way of my fun, but que sera. As soon as I get some spare time, I will find and upload what I have. :cloud9:

You are cracking me up SDonald-- yeehaw!! I love it !!

I understand, I am studying for an Assoc in Claims Designation & have 3 weeks until my test, so I feel your pain. I will be patiently waiting for your photos to feed my addiction. Thanks a bunch!! Take care & keep studying!

And a BIG THANK YOU to VMK Mouse for the AWESOME photos, I love the photo of the Christmas tree & the walkway to the boat dock, PRETTY!!

Doodlesmommy, I am glad to see I am not alone in my addiction !!
I look forward to seeing your photos in May. Be sure to take photos of everything-- room, bathroom, closet, refrigerator, Sea Raycers (if you rent one), the restaurants,....... everything !!! I have a bit longer to wait, but I enjoy the anticipation of the vacation almost as much as the actual vacation!!:santa: :santa: :santa:

No problem! I'm just so excited to know I'm not alone in my crazed obsession. I'm starting to sound like Charlie Brown's teacher to my friends at work. (Bla Bla Bla Bla) No one wants to hear me open my mouth because they know the next words are Disney, Mickey or WL. :laughing: DIS has helped me plan some amazing memories. There is no way I would know as much as I do without this board. Just think of all we'd miss.

Another poster asked if anyone had pictures of a bunk bed room. I am currently booked in a bunk bed room/woods view. I wanna see pictures too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter