• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge Villas

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know when these rooms will up remodeled? I stayed at WL about 10 years ago and loves it! My wife and I are planning a trip for this coming summer but weren't impressed with the rooms from the videos we saw. Any opinions here, are they wore out or am I just watching poor videos ?

Does anybody know when these rooms will up remodeled? I stayed at WL about 10 years ago and loves it! My wife and I are planning a trip for this coming summer but weren't impressed with the rooms from the videos we saw. Any opinions here, are they wore out or am I just watching poor videos ?

When we were there in January, they were renovating a two bedroom lockoff. Pretty much gutted it, new flooring, new paint, new finishes. They removed the carpet in the corridor outside the villa/s and put in new carpet. Looked to be a sample room to show someone what it might look like. I wasn't so fond of the new carpet in the hallway. Wood look vinyl flooring did look nicer than the carpet, but I really like the pinecone carpet in the villas.

Villas are not renovated on the same schedule as the hotels because member fees pay for all renovations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter