Wildernesslodge bottle water?

DisneyMama24

Earning My Ears
Hi does anyone know if they sell cases of water in the gift shop? Anyone there willing to check? Thank you in advance!
So excited for our anniversary trip in 3 weeks!!

Currently the soda machines don’t seem to need any chips cups to work there I noticed

Currently the soda machines don’t seem to need any chips cups to work there I noticed
One never has... discovered that accidentally. At least it didn't the past 3 years. I was using my mug to get lemonade to then transfer into my water bottle. I wasn't paying attention and put my water bottle under the "spigot" - not sure what the technical term is, and it worked just fine. Was a little surprised so I tried it again later (I had my mug with me just in case), and it worked. Another person in my group tried, and same. We all did have the mugs we paid for, so we were not trying to steal drinks. Did not try it in the other location.

We always use the filtered water from the beverage dispenser instead of bottled water. The filtered water is cold and tastes great. Disney is trying to eliminate plastics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter