Will anyone be celebrating their...

Our 25th Wedding Anniversary is May 28, 2002, but we are going to celebrate it during this trip with DISCON Y&B, then moving to the Grand Floridian for 3 more nights. We will not be able to afford to come back in May, at least not staying at YC or GF.

BT!!!!!

I've been wondering where you were, girlfriend! I'm looking forward to our unofficial "flirt meet." ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:D

My daughter keeps reminding me that I am going to miss her 12th birthday on 11/29 because I'll be at DIScon. She expected a LARGE present from her guilty father. I thought that I'd pick up a park map and perhaps a fastpass or two for her. :)

Ooooops! I didn't realize this thread was started back in March. Boy, am I out of it! :D

I clicked on this and saw a Boise DIS meet in March at the Red Robin and thought WOW we are planning early on that one. Then I realized that it had already happened. What hidden vault did you find this one in, Tia?

Looks like Judy and I need to have a toast while we are there to the big 4 0.

Jeez! I don't even remember turning 40. Somebody asked me my age today (think it was on the flu shot form) and I almost had to count on my fingers.....and my toes.....a few times. :D

Okay, everybody sing!

Faaaaaaded memories...... :rolleyes:

Hey....How about we celebrate Happy Un Birthdays??? I have to wait all the way till Jaunuary 9th, and I do not want to wait til then...not when we can celbrate ionWDW....lol

well, huh???? :p :p :rolleyes:

I turned 40 in august. I was in the US, telling stories like crazy (which is sg I love) in the library circuit, but didn't have time to celebrate.

Let's say that during DisCon I will be celebrating my love for life and -- who knows -- the unbirthday of my (not so) inner child. :earsgirl:

WoooHooo...definitely deserves a drink and toast....

er...um.....not at Shula's though....lol!!!
;) ;)

My DH who will be with us shares his birthday with Walt on Dec. 5th. He'll be 32. We will be home by then, but we can still celebrate while we're there. Actually my DH likes to say that Walt was born on his birthday (ha ha)....considering the age difference.....I DON'T THINK SOOOO!

I'll be celebrating how GREAT my surprise worked!! If it does!!

;) ;)

And the whole idea of the surprise is to celebrate how much I love, and how proud I am, of my guest!!

:D :D :bounce: :bounce:

We'll be celebrating both DDs. 1st is on Nov 23rd (the day before we arrive), and the other is Dec 9th. DH says this is also my birthday gift (officially 2 weeks after). Taking this trip as my gift is the best present I ever got!:pinkbounc

My DM bday is November 24th. A few days late, but that is okay! The MVMCP on the 2nd is her bday gift from me! Unfortunately, she has some crazy idea that she is not going to wear any mickey santa hat:rolleyes: . I don't think I explained the 'rules' clearly enough :jester:

My birthday is also December 3, but I am leaving on the morning of the 2nd. I will be 45, haven't had a birthday party since I turned 30, but that's OK -- I consider DIS Con to be my party this year. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter