Will Beach Club sleep 5?

addie

Mouseketeer
Do all rooms sleep 5, How does it work, is there a pull out bed?
Are there any bunk beds?

Thanks!

All rooms at the Beach Club that sleep 5 are the same, with the exception of the villas ans suites. They'll have two queen beds and a twin size day bed. The only resorts that have bunk beds are the WL and AKL.

Theoretically, the rooms sleep five; however, last summer my son and I stayed at the BC concierge, and my sister and her two teens joined us for a night (note -- I didn't check with Disney, they just came on the spur of the moment and slept over and none of the staff seemed to have any problem at all with this, despite the fact that the kids spent a lot of time in the club room chowing down on cookies and cake). My sister slept on the day bed, and said it was extremely uncomfortable -- maybe because she's used to a queen size bed. I can't imagine spending more than a night with five people in that little room -- I think that it was just right for me and my son.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I don't think they all sleep five. We were told when we made the reservation that it had to be noted that there were five of us so we would be sure to get a day bed.

Also, I agree with wolfelaw. The room we had in concierge was a closet! It only had double beds, not queens, and we couldn't get out to the balcony without moving furniture. Maybe if our three kids had been smaller, but it was way too small for teens and adults. No, I take that back...it would have been too small for five under any circumstances.

It is true that not all rooms have the daybeds. We had to have it noted that there were 5 of us and that we would need the daybed. That said, we didn't have any problems at all. As a matter of fact, we were a bit worried that the room would be too small because we usually stay at the Contemporary which has very large rooms. We were pleasantly surprised with the rooms at the Beach Club. While they might not have as much square footage as the room at the Contemporary, the layout of the room and maybe the fact that the furniture is a bit smaller made it feel more spacious to me than the room at the Contemporary. The sinks outside the bathroom are a wonderful feature too.

Kelly

I also think the rooms are small if your kids are older. We had 5 of us on the reservation a few years ago and we were given a room without a daybed. They moved a cot in for the night and said they would move us the following day. My brother had the same problem in their room(same stay and their reservation had 5 on it too).

We were at the BC the first week in May. Had a room with 2 queen beds and a daybed. The room was great. We are used to rooms at POFQ, and compared to that, the room was huge. Also thought the room was larger than AKL and much nicer.

We were put in a room that had 2 double beds once at the BC. We had to be moved because the room was smaller than the room with 2 queens and a day bed. I have 2 children off opposite sexes and they didn't want to share a bed.

As far as I can tell, the BC is the only deluxe that has 2 doubles (instead of queens) in some rooms. They also have a lot of rooms without a real balcony. I think it's terrible that you pay as much for this resort as any other deluxe, yet run the risk of getting a small room without the ammenities you are promised.

May I suggest that you consider the Yacht Club instead. The rooms have different theming, but the 2 resorts share the same facilities. Almost all of the YC rooms have a balcony with room to sit (not just stand like many BC rooms) and I haven't heard complaints about not getting a day bed there.

It's a bit further from Epcot, but closer to the Friendship boats & the boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter