Will Christmas lights be on the week of Thanksgiving?

TimeWarp

<font color=FF99CC>Believes in the magic and has j
I keep reading mixed reports about this. I have seen the schedule for decorating but then read some posts that report lights won't actually be on. :eek: Help please.

Every Year we have been at Thanksgiving they have been up..they usually have them up overnight...for Thanksgiving day! It is great!

Hmmm...I'm leaving Thanksgiving morning. But, it looks like I will see some great decor even without lights.

We usually see some decorations on Thanksgiving. I heard once that the remainder are put up the Friday following.

Thanks for the info. I had read the decorating schedule and it looked like everything would be up while I was there. I'm also staying at CBR. I can't wait!!!:yo-yo:

We always go the week after Thanksgiving, puts you in the mood for Christmas.. we love it.. :D

Last year we arrived the friday before Thanksgiving, and a lot of the lights were on.

Thanks Twigs. I really hope that happens this year although if we see the trees and window decor without lights on that would be nice too.

I read that the Osborne lights will not be put up this year but will return next year.
I'm not sure if those were the lights you were talking about or just lighted decorations in general.

I had also read about the cancelled Osbourne lights. I was just talking about trees, garland, store windows, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter