Will Club Level lounge accommodate gluten free?

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We were able to score a Club Level studio for AKV in October for 5 nights! Our son is mildly Autistic and we've got him on a gluten free diet. We might have him casein free too by Oct. Obviously he is very limited in what he can eat, especially for cracker and bread products. Will Disney accommodate this? Any experience? I would hate to miss out on the great lounge if my son can't eat much of anything there!

Can't answer your question about club level..but at disney restaurants they are very accommodating...we travel with my brother and his son has a few different allergies....as far as the resort we usually bring food with us he can eat and know he likes

I contacted AKL about a possible stay in CL with peanut allergies. Within a few days, the chef emailed me and assured me they pulls handle it, and provide our family member with options. I would imagine the same would be true for gluten free. The chef told me to contact him once our reservations were set.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter