Will CRV founding members get engraved pavers to MK?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
OK I just made that up but maybe they could continue the founding member tradition, at CRV I recommend a new entrance to MK (or the original entrance) with engraved pavers. I also sent the suggestion to DVC and WDW.

Any more ideas?:wizard:

Me too. But I will gladly decline my mini gift and yet another DVC bag if they would just announce the darn thing.

Your right! I will send back the bag I got last week for my AKV add on if they announce on my birthday (Sep 15)!!! Than my hubby would have to agree to buy because they did it for me :lmao: !!! (okay , I can dream :rotfl: )

OK I just made that up but maybe they could continue the founding member tradition, at CRV I recommend a new entrance to MK (or the original entrance) with engraved pavers. I also sent the suggestion to DVC and WDW.

Any more ideas?:wizard:

that would be nice.

but yea would love them to say that CRV is going to happen!:3dglasses - might be next year before the annoucement.:sad2:

I hope they offer monogramed toilet paper for every room. Each square will have the name of a different "founding member".

From what I understood ended up happening with the tapestry, CRV founders will probably get to have one letter, in a very small font, with everyone on one paver - and it will be on the bottom.

"See that brick there? That brick has the letter O on it underneath for our family. No, really, it does...I paid for it..."

:rotfl:

Actually building it and announcing it as such would be a good start.

Would be funny if the new building is not a DVC. :rotfl: I'll be suprised if it's not, since DVC seems to be selling as fast as they can build, but a lot of people would be shocked if it's a hotel.:rotfl2:

No Kidding! I think Disney uses the same stuff that we provide the guests down in Guantanamo. :lmao:
At least it's not that stuff that tears off after two sheets then spins the roll back up so you have to struggle for more.:headache:

Would be funny if the new building is not a DVC. :rotfl: I'll be suprised if it's not, since DVC seems to be selling as fast as they can build, but a lot of people would be shocked if it's a hotel.:rotfl2:

disappointment yes, surprised not really.

really think some top management does NOT want this to be part of the DVC.

til Disney announces it could be suites.

From what I understood ended up happening with the tapestry, CRV founders will probably get to have one letter, in a very small font, with everyone on one paver - and it will be on the bottom.

"See that brick there? That brick has the letter O on it underneath for our family. No, really, it does...I paid for it..."

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think it would be even funnier if the construction that was taking place was a parking garage. :rotfl:

Here would be the GRAND announcement from DVC:

Own a piece of the magic. For $150 a point you can own a lovely water view location and also a magical view of MK. Benefits of DVC newest location is free valet parking right outside your room. Wonderful Florida breeze would fill your sleeping quarters. Since DVC has had some members complaints about some of our mattresses we have upgraded them to the new standard concrete.

Don't pass up this wonderful opportunity to own an open air view of MK. CRV-Disney's Best Kept Secret!!!! :lmao:

disappointment yes, surprised not really.

really think some top management does NOT want this to be part of the DVC.

til Disney announces it could be suites.

off with their heads;)
queenred.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter