Will Disney cancel us

1sttimedisneymama

Mouseketeer
we have a reservation through our TA but a free dining room popped up at CBR and I booked it today. Our TA is off til Monday so can't cancel reservation til then. Will Disney cancel our reservations. I can't cancel the TA one myself or I would

I don't think Disney works that fast. I'm still waiting for my deposit to show up on my credit card from the changes I made Wednesday.

You could call them and have them place a note on your reservation, but as far as I know you can have more than one reservation as long as you are paying for them. It's not like you are holding multiple free dining ressies :)

I just did this while deciding which reservation to keep. Had two for the exact same dates for almost a week and they both stayed with no issue.

My TA emailed back and was actually able to save us another $100 because she found a CBR standard room and we had a CBR King room. Yay for DS having a bed instead of a "crib"! So we are officially back at CBR with free dining.

We had booked ASMU with FD upgraded from QS to DS. Then CBR showed up for $100 more for the entire trip so decided to change. Website wouldn't work (Happens alot) so called. CM could not get system to change our existing reservation to CBR so booked it separately. Just as she did that the change on existing went thru. She left both reservations saying wait until MDE showed one of them properly linked (took about 1 full day). Called and left a message to cancel the unneeded one. Have no idea if they did but do not have a deposit on the un-linked one.

I have two reservations (actually three) - one reservation is for CSR for three of us and the other two reservations are for two rooms at ASSp to be shared among four people. We invited my DD's friend to go with us; if she goes with us we're going to use the two rooms at ASSp and if she doesn't go then my DD, DS, and I will share the room at CSR. My DD's friend is having a hard time deciding what to do. I'm hoping Disney doesn't really cancel reservations.

You could call them and have them place a note on your reservation, but as far as I know you can have more than one reservation as long as you are paying for them. It's not like you are holding multiple free dining ressies :)

I have two reservations (actually three) - one reservation is for CSR for three of us and the other two reservations are for two rooms at ASSp to be shared among four people. We invited my DD's friend to go with us; if she goes with us we're going to use the two rooms at ASSp and if she doesn't go then my DD, DS, and I will share the room at CSR. My DD's friend is having a hard time deciding what to do. I'm hoping Disney doesn't really cancel reservations.

You cannot have the same lead guest on more than one reservation. I have no idea how long it will take Disney to catch up with you, but if they do, they can and do cancel reservations. I have tried to book more than one room in my name and have not been allowed, so I put another adult in our traveling party on the other room.

I am not sure of the reason, but I imagine it is to be sure that there is an adult in every room.

You cannot have the same lead guest on more than one reservation. I have no idea how long it will take Disney to catch up with you, but if they do, they can and do cancel reservations. I have tried to book more than one room in my name and have not been allowed, so I put another adult in our traveling party on the other room.

I am not sure of the reason, but I imagine it is to be sure that there is an adult in every room.

Well, I had one already booked, and went online as able to book a second one under the same MDE account, same name, same dates, etc. And both stayed active until I had the TA cancel the first one.

Well, I had one already booked, and went online as able to book a second one under the same MDE account, same name, same dates, etc. And both stayed active until I had the TA cancel the first one.

The system will let you book more than one reservation. But Disney can go back and cancel one or both of them.

Our TA emailed last night and was actually able to find CBR standard room instead of King which we had booked and saved us another $150 and we only have one reservation now :)
Great! Just wondering if you use a Disney specialized TA? I'm glad your TA was able to fix res and save you $ but, it's not good that the TA couldn't be contacted on weekend. I've heard of so many that use a general TA and miss out on discounts because of that. I use a Disney specialized TA and she is available 24/7 and if she isn't I'm provided with another TA in the agency who has access to her files.

I did get in contact with her yesterday. I thought I wouldn't be able to until Monday because she was off I guess for vacation but she emailed me back quickly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter