Will eating at Narcoosees the 1st night ruin the MNSSHP fireworks later?

hillertexas

Earning My Ears
Hello, all.

My hubby and I are headed back to the world in Sept where we will be going to MNSSHP for the first time. We usually eat at Narcoosee's on the 1st night and watch the fireworks. However, judging by the hours on the 24th (our first night and a 7pm MK closing time), my guess is that Hallowishes (9:30pm usually, right?) will be going on that night instead of Wishes. So, will they pump the Hallowishes music into Narcoosee's that night? My concern is that...I don't want it ruined when we go and see it in person a few nights later. What do ya think we should do?

To Narcoosee's or not to Narcoosee's... :surfweb:

I'm not sure about the music, but I don't think it would ruin it for you. From Narcoosees you can obviously see the fireworks, but not in great detail. They will be much more exciting the night you go to MNSSHP as you will be able to see what some of the fireworks form and such. They will obviously be much bigger at MK and you are right there at them. I'm sure you've probably seen Wishes many a time, right? You get excited each to you watch Wishes, right? HalloWishes shouldn't be any different. Good luck and have a great trip! :goodvibes

I'm not sure about the music, but I don't think it would ruin it for you. From Narcoosees you can obviously see the fireworks, but not in great detail. They will be much more exciting the night you go to MNSSHP as you will be able to see what some of the fireworks form and such. They will obviously be much bigger at MK and you are right there at them. I'm sure you've probably seen Wishes many a time, right? You get excited each to you watch Wishes, right? HalloWishes shouldn't be any different. Good luck and have a great trip! :goodvibes

Yea, I guess you are right. Do you know if 9:30 is the correct time (historically) for Hallowishes?

I don't think it will ruin it at all. When you do MNSSHP make sure you can see the castle and buildings on main street. They do some interesting stuff with them during the show. You wouldn't see that at dinner. Also, I'd suggest the later parade. Usually everyone is exiting by that time and there are plenty of great places to see it. I suggest moving to the top of the train station after the fireworks. You can sit right in the middle, see the castle and watch the parade from above.

I don't think it will ruin it at all. When you do MNSSHP make sure you can see the castle and buildings on main street. They do some interesting stuff with them during the show. You wouldn't see that at dinner. Also, I'd suggest the later parade. Usually everyone is exiting by that time and there are plenty of great places to see it. I suggest moving to the top of the train station after the fireworks. You can sit right in the middle, see the castle and watch the parade from above.

Thanks for the great tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter