Will I feel out of place at DisConII?

Wendy........I PERSONALLY PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT FEEL LEFT OUT AT DIS-CON 2. :)

Unlike the others who have already posted, I was not the least bit nervous or apprehensive about meeting new friends at DIS-Con. I was nothing but excited! I went into it with pure intentions.....and received nothing less in return. :)

You will have a blast! :bounce: And I highly recommend going solo. I'm sure everyone had the times of their life....but the solo travelers were able to committ time to the 'convention events' and other DIS'ers without the guilt of leaving a loved one out in the cold. ;)

Please, please, please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at any time. I think LaurenK and Debbie (Secret DIS'er and CDoobee) will tell you that I remained a strong, positive force....even behind the scenes. ;) :)

WenNRay~
I was not able to make it to DIS CON I either but since I have vacation planned at approximately the same time as DC II, I am really considering changing my reservation to include it.
I know where you are coming from, I am building up courage just to type instead of lurk. I am hoping to become a SHY DIS'er graduate:). So, if you go and I go, we can be newbies together!

well I am going to DIS-CONII and I'm going solo and I'm the kind of person who has fun with everyone, the more people the merrier to WenNRay, welcome onboard.

that with me using my wheelchair, I wouldn't be able to keep up and drag everybody down. But everybody just accepted it and helped out when I needed. Never once did I feel alone. There was no time to be worried about not being accepted. We all just were one just big bunch of 'kids' having a good time.

Hang around on this board and by the time DIS CON 2002 rolls around you will feel like you know all of us already if we haven't scared ya off. j/k

I felt like I would be sitting alone at DIS Con. Boy, was I wrong! I couldn't find enough tables who wanted to sit with me. Don't worry, you will blend in quick enough. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter