Will I Fit In ???

Ron63

Earning My Ears
Hello all you lovely people.... I'm planning a trip to DLP later this year... and as I'm a little bit bigger than your avarage man(yes i'm a bloater) I was wondering, "willI fit into the rides."..like I can in Florida ????? do they allow for the "larger man"... or am I going to pay out a small fortune to go and watch the family have a good time with me standing nearby..... sucking on an ice-cream??????:confused:

I don't remember there being much of a difference at all in the space that the DLP attractions offer in comparison to the WDW attractions.

Hopefully someone else will know for sure, but I feel pretty confident that you will be absolutley fine :)

Richard :wave:

Thank you, I was feeling stupid to ask, but i'm also a big person. BIG like 350, I found it a little hard to get on rides but only like twice was I uncomfortable in the park (Honey I Shrunk... and the line in jungle cruise where I was given a ticket for being patient and was able to go on any ride without the line ^_^). When I went to Rodger Rabbit in toontown at Diseyland, they were so humorous and nice I was put to ease and all was well... I'm glad i'm not alone on this :)

I am pretty confident that you will have a wonderful time - it seemed to me that the amount of room on rides was quite similar to WDW, although I am a small person so I am not the ultimate test - I think I would have noticed if the room available was less. I will say, however, that rides like "pinocchio" and "Snow White" have always seemed squishy, even for me at 120 pounds. (Both at WDW and DLP) - I've sometimes wondered how big people rode them! That said, the other rides seem to have plenty of room and I did see some big people riding and enjoying last month at DLP. I say go and have a wonderful trip!

:-)

Jody:)

Thanks so far you lot...... but I'm sure there's alot more "bigger" bodies out there who go to DLP...! C'mon ... put all our oversized minds to rest... lets hear from all you "COMFORTABLY" built people out there ! thanks again

Rolly Pollys get exited about disney trips too !!! :bounce: :goodvibes

I do know that someone from the UK posted ( a long while ago now), that they did not feel totally safe on Space Mountain as they felt the over the shoulder restraint did not allow for someone of his size plus the clothes he was wearing to keep out the cold, but it was the only time I've heard of anyone having a problem of this sort.
I'll link your post up to the UK CB and see if anyone else can help :)

well, i've been there and done that... and it was fine... no probs about size... i was on it all.... :banana: :banana: and now i'm about to go to Florida for three weeks, with the other 8 in the family !!!!! yes 8 !
can't wait !.. thanks again for putting my mind at reat ... :love2:

Glad everything went so well, and you had a great time! Have a wonderul trip to WDW! :Pinkbounc

being a big girl myself I did worry about this problem. I didn't have any difficulty though. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter