Will i get the free dining plan if....

nluvwithmickey

DIS Veteran
I book a stay for sept 30th-oct 7th?

Or will i get only one day's worth of free dining? I don't have the disney Visa, so can anyone out ther who has already booked answer this question?

Thanks!

I believe you will get the dining plan for the lengh of your stay. I think it is by the check in date. Same goes if you check in on August 12 (it starts on the 13th) you would not get the dining plan at all.

I just booked for the exact dates you are interested in, and the free dining was no problem. As long as you check in by Sept.30 you will get free dining for the entire stay.

I've got 6 days worth of tickets left from our trip last January that don't expire.... If I opt to buy only 1 day's worth of park tickets so that it constitutues a package... will I still get the free dining for the whole stay?

Yes, MyZoeJane, as long as you get 1-day base tickets for everyone in the room, you have a package and you qualify for the the free dining. That's exactly what I did with no problems. The CM even asked if we were AP holders. No, we just have leftover days from previous trips.

aka-mad4themouse said:
Yes, MyZoeJane, as long as you get 1-day base tickets for everyone in the room, you have a package and you qualify for the the free dining. That's exactly what I did with no problems. The CM even asked if we were AP holders. No, we just have leftover days from previous trips.

Thanks, A.K.A! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter