Will I loose my ADR's?

jonimce

DIS Veteran
I already have our package booked starting Aug. 13th. I will call my TA tomorrow to see if she can get us the free dining on Tuesday. My question is will they make her rebook the reservation, and if she does, will I loose my already booked ADR's? :grouphug:

No you shouldn't. My adr's are linked to my phone number. I was booked back in feb but I just made a new reservation & all my adr's are still there.

Yes...I was wondering about this also :sunny: So..thanks for the good answer. :thumbsup2 ...All my adrs were linked to my phone number and name too....I remember wondering why the CM hadn't asked for my ressie number.
Looks like Iam going to have to rebook on tuesday too.But would hate to lose all my adrs.

I called Disney yesterday. They told me it's not a rebook, but a modification to an existing reservation. I was worried that we were going to lose our ADRs too...

OK, lets all cross our fingers now, and hold our breath until Tuesday. We are on the package, staying at the WL fot seven nights, then two nights room only at CB. If I can get the free dining, I will just extend the package for the whole stay. Maybe add a tenth night. :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone for your replies. :grouphug:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

jonimce said:
OK, lets all cross our fingers now, and hold our breath until Tuesday. We are on the package, staying at the WL fot seven nights, then two nights room only at CB. If I can get the free dining, I will just extend the package for the whole stay. Maybe add a tenth night. :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone for your replies. :grouphug:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi from northern CT!! Switched our WL ressies to free dining on Saturday. Double-checked with Dining & didn't lose any ADR's. When are you going? We're there 8/25 - 9/3!

Pooch

We will just miss you. We check in on the 13th and out on the 20, then we were going to move to CB for two nights before going to Universal, staying at the HRH. But if we get the free dining, I'm just going to extend the WL until the 23rd. :banana: :grouphug: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter