• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will June FP+ be a nightmare?

smiths02

DIS Veteran
I just made most of our FP+ for June...getting that all important 7DMT and TSMM.
We couldn't get Cinderella & Rapunzel, A&E, Soarin', Frozen ride in Norway (which should probably all be operating by mid June)

Given that it was midnight of my 60 days and I got 7DMT for everyday I wanted...I'm guessing these just aren't available because of closures...

So when they do become available, will it be a nightmare?

My toddler already met A&E last year (but really want to do it again). None of this would ruin our trip, but it would be nice to do those things and not wait 4 hours. Ugh

Kenny the Pirate reported that the princesses were going to stop issuing FPs 5/27. Many assume that means A/E are leaving MK around that time, but there is no confirmation.

Soarin and the new Frozen ride have not started offering FPs yet. They won't until they are absolutely sure of the opening.

When they do add them to the system, it might not be a nightmare,. More like a fast moving feeding frenzy.

Kenny the Pirate reported that the princesses were going to stop issuing FPs 5/27. Many assume that means A/E are leaving MK around that time, but there is no confirmation.

Soarin and the new Frozen ride have not started offering FPs yet. They won't until they are absolutely sure of the opening.

When they do add them to the system, it might not be a nightmare,. More like a fast moving feeding frenzy.
You know they are going to add it while I'm in some meeting at work...ugh
Oh well, we'll still have fun.

No more A&E FPs? That's good to know, since I book tonight and had those penciled in as the first ones to try to get!

Daily watch list also includes park hours for MK . still closing at 10 pm... It'll update any day to the standard midnight closing like May right?

Wait - why not C&R? They are on my FP wish list for July. I thought they were remaining at MK and there was going to be an addition of two other princesses to replace A&E.

Wait - why not C&R? They are on my FP wish list for July. I thought they were remaining at MK and there was going to be an addition of two other princesses to replace A&E.

They haven't said. My guess is they want to save on the extra staffing the FP line needs.

They haven't said. My guess is they want to save on the extra staffing the FP line needs.

How odd and disappointing. I would think the guests would be better off if Disney would cut FP+ for IASM, Philharmagic, Monsters, Inc., or a number of other less popular FP+ attractions. C&R is a fairly popular FP+. And it can be a very long line. We really need more FP+ locations for characters- not fewer.

Booked my FPs last night. The only things I didn't get were Illuminations on the 22nd and 7DMT on the 17th. I wasn't that happy with most of the times I got, but this morning, not only was I able to add 7DMT on the 17th, but I tweaked a lot of my times, so I'm now sitting with 6/10 days timed exactly as we wanted them.

A CM told me that, since MK closed at 1:00 last night, it was possible that not all available FPs would show up at midnight. I'm guessing she was correct, since I did much better tweaking today than I did initially booking last night! Still happy I did it last night, though, since it made the clean-up much easier today.

Booked my FPs last night. The only things I didn't get were Illuminations on the 22nd and 7DMT on the 17th. I wasn't that happy with most of the times I got, but this morning, not only was I able to add 7DMT on the 17th, but I tweaked a lot of my times, so I'm now sitting with 6/10 days timed exactly as we wanted them.

A CM told me that, since MK closed at 1:00 last night, it was possible that not all available FPs would show up at midnight. I'm guessing she was correct, since I did much better tweaking today than I did initially booking last night! Still happy I did it last night, though, since it made the clean-up much easier today.
Check 7DMT now for the 17th. This morning I was only able t get 8:25PM but when I got home from work at 10AM I was able to get pretty much anytime I wanted.

Check 7DMT now for the 17th. This morning I was only able t get 8:25PM but when I got home from work at 10AM I was able to get pretty much anytime I wanted.

Same experience for me, but I only updated the info in the June "happy dance" thread. Got a 10:10 am 7DMT FP now, and I couldn't be happier :)

Still no luck on Illuminations, though.

I think there is no more C&R cause once A&E move to Epcot the queues at FTH are going to go back to their pre-Frozen set up of C+ Rotating Princess Friend and R+ Rotating Princess friend

But that is just a speculation but with the budget cuts who the frack knows

I think there is no more C&R cause once A&E move to Epcot the queues at FTH are going to go back to their pre-Frozen set up of C+ Rotating Princess Friend and R+ Rotating Princess friend

But that is just a speculation but with the budget cuts who the frack knows

That makes a lot of sense. They probably don't want to offer FP with a guarantee of who would be there, and they probably aren't prepared to guarantee that second princess spot on each side (for whatever staffing reason).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter