• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will the 24hr. Drink Station Still Be Open?

SuAnne

Mouseketeer
With the virus on the Magic, is the 24 hr. drink station still open for everyone to serve themselves or do they have staff there to serve the drinks?

Well, hopefully someone from the current cruise can tell you but I'll let you know what they do on the 12/7 cruise. :)

That would cost a fortune! Surely they can't be replacing those too?

I heard they were replacing all the mattresses also - much cheaper in the long run considering if they have to cancel another cruise. When we docked after our cruise, we could look out our porthole and see the garbage they were bringing out and they threw out so many mattresses, so I guess it is not uncommon to do so.

And a very clean ship! now if I could only shake this cold i will be all set!

Originally posted by AnnMorin
And a very clean ship! now if I could only shake this cold i will be all set!

How long have you had your cold? I'm enduring one now also, but I don't have a cruise planned. Do you have any GI symptoms? I'm taking lots of Vitamin C, have the head cold symptoms and the cough, nothing else.

My DW also has it. She made a great Thanksgiving Turkey and we hosted a great meal for several relatives, can't believe they gave us a 'present' like that.

Hope your cold gets better and you have a chance to build up your strength and immunity again before your cruise.

Started a week ago thursday with a sore throat, turned into a head cold mid week, now head and throat are fine but ears are clogged and still coughing. I heard this is the tail end of the virus.
Once it passes your chest you are fine, the duration according to my doctor is about two weeks, which would be thursday-cutting it close as we leave on friday! Nothing you can do really as it is a virus-just needs to run its course, taking lots of zinc and vitamin c and OTC cold stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter