Will The Last....

Brisully

DCL Repo Man
Will the last person to leave for Discon please turn off the lights??? :) It seems everyone is there or on their way. :( I don't leave until Sunday morning, and I want to go now!!!!!!

Brian, I leave early Sunday morning right along with you. I think Corinne is leaving then, too. But we'll all be there by Sunday afternoon!! Whoohoo!! :) :teeth:

*John, Please drive safely and have an uneventful trip.

Originally posted by Towncrier
It won't be me. I hit the road for Florida in SIX HOURS!!!

Why aren't you sleeping????? ;)

Can't wait to see everyone in the most magical place on earth!!!!

Depends on what time Monday--I leave at 9am---arrive MCO--7pm. Oh, that 3 hour time change.

See you

Pattyn

I thought i was the last but...michelle beats me....We leave Wed AM:D :D

Maybe we should just set one of those timers to shut the lights off automatically. :tongue:

December 99, Dopeygirl & I all leave Tues. am!! :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc

Brian, I'm looking forward to some pinoche!! ;) (Oh, and I have something for you from Kelly) :earsgirl:

I am standby on Tuesday, so it will be sometime Tuesday :) :) :)

I am one of the last ones out the door.....I am leaving for the airport straight from the office mid-afternoon on Tuesday :(

This can't come quickly enough!!

Glo: hope you make it onto my flight on Tuesday! :)

I leave early am Friday. It will feel lonely here!

I'm leaving thursday at 4 am from my house to make it to a 7 am flight!! Not that the airport is far or anything, just they want us to be there two hours before the flight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter